BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Anyone have experience with GW customer service?

Does anyone know what the general response time is for GW's US customer service email address? Thanks.

I have never used the email. I just call them when I have an issue.

Scout

I have called GW US a bunch of times, and have had a great experience each time. They have always been efficient and helpful. Great bunch of guys.

Veteran-Sergeant

I emailed them for a rule question and they got back to me i think in a week

Brother-Sergeant

I had an issue with an order a few years back and talked to them on the phone. Great customer service. They even sent me a free figure for my trouble!!!!

As mentioned ive always rang them up with issues, and have nothing bad to say about their customer servive, id assume the same high qualtiy service via email, so doubt you will have to wait to long for a response, God bless those mail order trolls

Chaplain

I have had 2 issues with GW support and they were both resolved very quickly. I once got an order....then got the same order the next day. GW payed to have the second order picked up, repacked, and shipped back to them. The other time was a miscast of a tau sniper drone. They sent me a whole new box. Excellent costomer service.

email is generally a few business days, but for real trouble use the phone, nothing but awesome from them there support staff is so nice it makes me want to move to GB and see if they are all like that

I have had nothing but great expirience with their support. I ordered TH/SS bits and half of them came in ruined emailed and 3 days later got a response and then the next day a whole new bitz order.

In my experience with GW customer support the phone calls are the fastest and most efficient means of getting things solved quick. Not only that but you can be sure all the bases are covered since you have more time and are conversing with a real person.

The one time I had an issue with an order, it took less than five minutes to get it sorted out and they sent me more of what I should have gotten. When I had to call them a second time they sent me even more of what I had ordered plus the pieces they'd forgotten the first time.

The free bits made the wait worth it though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast