BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Gav Thorpe launches new game!

Gav Thorpe has partnered with Adam Clarke to bring a new quasi-fantasy game around Pirates called "Cutlass". Figures look fantastic find out more at:

[url]http://www.blackscorpionminiatures.com/index.php[/url]

Ive been painting forces for this for the last month, the figures are excellent and what I love about them is that there are no repeats, every figure is completely individual.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

First-Captain

I'm excited by this. Definitely want more info.

My forces for this, painted over the last month

Someone is picking up the rules for me at Salute on Saturday.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

First-Captain

Love it Aldramelech.

Very lovely Aldy.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I'm going to recreate my Escher gang, the Angry Sapphic Ho's in Cutlass using those pretty girl pirate figures. I just wish the book would hurry up and go on sale on the website. Unless I'm missing it, which would be embaressing.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

1 week from today I believe.

Chapter-Master

The wenchy on the front of the Cutlass rules is about my ideal size and shape - with a preponderance for weapon related violence I reckon we'd get along like a house that has been torched.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

They are making a model of her too:

She shall be the captain of my female pirate gang. With blonde hair.There is an interview with the model the art is based on somewhere on the website also.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast