BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default EldarGal, Queen of the Trolleteriat

Who do I think I am, using big, obscure, archaic words like [URL="http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2011/03/40k-lore-war-in-heaven.html#comment-170921686"]'articulate' and 'pillock' [/URL]to make the lower orders feel inferior?

What a Bych. [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=11181"]Commissar Chris[/URL] was right.
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-24-2011 at 11:02 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Exactly why I stay away from article comments nowadays - for the most part. I can't help myself sometimes...
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Chapter-Master

I, personally, found [URL="http://bloodofkittens.com/dickmove/"]Dick Move[/URL], and in particular Friday Internet Fight Night. Now whenever I see trollish activity, I'm severely tempted to counter troll as viciously as I can 'till someone gets banned. Either way, now I only see humor in other people's chronic cases of stupidity.

Just combine that with a touch of objectivist philosophy so you can feel morally righteous about hating stupid jerks (not plain stupid people, just the jerks), and you're good to go.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Eldargal, Shes getting on a bit, but you still would wouldn't you.

If I'm going to choose a word of the day, my word is "Discombobulated"
    Last edited by Aldramelech; 03-25-2011 at 03:09 AM.
    To a New Yorker like you a hero is some kinda weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Who do I think I am, using big, obscure, archaic words like [URL="http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2011/03/40k-lore-war-in-heaven.html#comment-170921686"]'articulate' and 'pillock' [/URL]to make the lower orders feel inferior?

What a Bych. [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=11181"]Commissar Chris[/URL] was right.
    Whilst I disagree quite strongly with your comments about the Necrons in the thread you linked, your comments were reasonable and lacked any condescension. You're one of the better posters here.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Well fair enough, I expect people to disagree and that is perfectly fine and normal. I'm just a bit bewildered that people think that some rather basic words I use every other day or more are somehow being slipped into the conversation via thesaurus to show how smart I am. Especially pillock, for gods sake. Next time I see someone call someone else a 'dumbass' I will be sure to tell them not to use a thesaurus for their insults.

Aldy, I actually use discombobulated in conversation quite regularly, its a lovely word.
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-25-2011 at 05:07 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I will compose a new offering to my muse in honour of her apparent mastery (mistressery?) of the witty comeback and the scathing put down.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Well fair enough, I expect people to disagree and that is perfectly fine and normal. I'm just a bit bewildered that people think that some rather basic words I use every other day or more are somehow being slipped into the conversation via thesaurus to show how smart I am. Especially pillock, for gods sake. Next time I see someone call someone else a 'dumbass' I will be sure to tell them not to use a thesaurus for their insults.

Aldy, I actually use discombobulated in conversation quite regularly, its a lovely word.
    One can never use enough of such terms
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Librarian

My word of the day will be chicanery, as it is a good, Tzeentchian word.
    Let the Galaxy burn.

Librarian

Chicanery is an excellent word. And we've known about Eldargal's trollish ways for some time now . This thread is clearly another attempt at attention-grabbing. Next thing you know, she'll be telling us some story about how she has boobs or something. As if slavering internet nerdboyz would be interested in those.

If we're going to pick words, I'll go with "asinine". Always liked that one... you get to call someone both stupid and an *** at the same time. Phonetics! Yay!

On as sidenote, Connjurus, is your profile picture Rotti Largo?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast