BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    Do you think it's too much for a 5 year old? I was wondering if mine would be able to play it (maybe without the time limits).

Now I need to go see if "my" store has gotten theirs yet. If it's arriving they may have it waiting.
    I think that with a little coaching and "helping" a 5-yr old should be able to have fun with it. I agree that a no-time limit for them would be a good thing. The fact that the game limits where the models can go and how many things they can do each turn is definitely helpful in letting younger children participate.

Unfortunately, the image that pops into my head now is Joe Camel, I've just realized that this is how GW gets the kids at a younger age...

MZ

You are a lucky sod thats for sure. Still aint got mine yet.

Battle-Brother

So, for those who have it and have played the original:

Is the game the same as it was rules-wise, or did they overhaul it a great deal?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by fiore hellheart View Post
    You are a lucky sod thats for sure. Still aint got mine yet.
    Ha! got mine, but I'm 4 hours drive from home so no fun for me until release day (kinda defeats the point in getting it early really?!?)

Sweet, Now I am going to spend all day waiting for him.........................

Old Grey Knight

Lucky man... I still haven't been able to come up with the cash for a set yet!

looking forward to mine arriving... Apparently it's in MS and due to arrive tomorrow.

haven't gotten my copy yet, but I'm told they are the same rules as the original

Default Model Details?

How much work is it going to be to change over the iconagraphy from BA to DA, or any other chapter if I was thinking of converting them?

- Dunedon (who gets his set on Saturday ... can't wait!)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast