BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Default My Space Hulk just arrived in the mail!?!

Thought this wasn't supposed to be out till Sept. 5th....

I've heard a few people on twitter say that they've received theirs. Looks like the starting mailing out Thursday and starting arriving Friday.

How did it arrive, BTW? Fex-Ex, USPS, UPS?
    I'm thinking it'd probably turn out more like Daleks playing Quiddich. "It is the Potter!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! " (someone I know on twitter)

Quote Originally Posted by gwensdad View Post
    I've heard a few people on twitter say that they've received theirs. Looks like the starting mailing out Thursday and starting arriving Friday.

How did it arrive, BTW? Fex-Ex, USPS, UPS?

Fed-Ex

P.S. - Yikes it's heavy! This thing has to weigh 10-15 lbs....
    Last edited by MagosTechnicus; 08-31-2009 at 06:04 PM. Reason: additional comment...

Battle-Brother

i really hope i get mine before school

I also got my space hulk today and played my first game. The quality is really nice but the termies seem to be made form a softer plastic than the genestealers and my marine holding the steeler spine had the spine broken off in the box. Nothing a little glue couldn't fix tho. Oh and after my first game i have to say, Brother Denio is the man. my first shots in the game he took out 9 rushing genestelers while on rearguard overwatch.

Recieved mine yesterday. The minitures are great. No flash at all. The detail is better than they looked on all the GW post. Started teaching my son how to play last night.

Sweet, Now I am going to spend all day waiting for him.........................

Old Grey Knight

Lucky man... I still haven't been able to come up with the cash for a set yet!

Scout

I got mine today, fed-ex, and I was very surprised.

It's excellent. The models are every bit as good as they appear in pictures. The iconography isn't as all-pervasive as it first appeared, either. You could easily, if you so desired, ignore it, or file off the bits that are there.

For those interested, the timer was 2 minutes 50 seconds to empty.
    Last edited by Benandorf; 09-01-2009 at 02:47 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast