BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Scout

Anxious to get mine, looks like a great game. I am sure it will bring back memories from playing the original. Anytime I can drop some of the emperor's finest, I am in.

Initiate

I got my copy of space hulk today aswell and I can confidently tell you after going through this heavy box and looking through the rules and missions book that this is going to be an easy and fun game to play. It has the origional rules plus some of the rules to the other expansions in itand only 2 new things added to it rules wise. The whole thing is a quality product.

If your on the fence about buying Space hulk then I would suggest you pick up a copy before they run out because you'll be happy that you got it and dissappointed if you missed out. You can always ebay it later if you dont like it.

I cant wait to play it! I just got to find me opponents lol

According to the new White Dwarf, which is all about it, it's basically the rules from the 1st edition of the game, as they considered them too good to change. They also said there would be no expansions for this, so they included the rules from all the original's expansions in it, such as extra weapons.

I'm in the UK (London), and no sign yet. GW website says dispatched, so I'll be checking the post often today!

Mine (and the three sets for my six brothers) arrived just now, huzzah! The terminators are incredible, and the genestealers are really creepy. My one complaint is that Sergeant Gideons right arm attachment bar was broken but nothing a little plastic glue wont fix. No reason to go postal at GW HQ *eye twitch*.

By the way, it says the rules are basically the same (as mentioned above) but that the expansion rules have been included as well as some refinements, and broodlords.

Veteran-Sergeant

So whst happens when there is a major miscast?

Scout

can you show us some more detailed pics of the contents?

Veteran-Sergeant

Tones of picts on the Dakka forums...

Veteran-Sergeant

[url]http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/252763.page[/url] there you go.

So what scale are the minis? Are they 40K game compatible?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast