BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default Forgeworld IA: Volume 1&2 Errata

Lots of unit changes in these 2 BIG .pdf errata files.

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/pdf/IA1update28AUG.pdf"]IA Volume 1 (IG)[/URL]
    [URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/pdf/IA2Update28Aug.pdf"]IA Volume 2 (SM & WH/DH)[/URL]

Check out the all new Armored Company. Pretty cool.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

The Armoured Battlegroup looks fantastic.

And the Conqueror is updated - no lumbering for that LR!

Disappointed the Vanquisher has lost the alternative round. AT only now it seems.

Sister of battle rhinos are listed for 35 points now finally. Could this be used in normal games now considering their old codex lists them for 50 still?

Perhaps I am missing it, but where are the indicated inter-list dependencies? Where is that explained?

Battle-Brother

There are some interesting bits in the Space Marine Vehicles compared to versions 1.0 and 1.1. The Land Raider Prometheus has been completely reworked, and the transport capacities in the Land Raider and Drop Pod have been reduced back to ten models.

PalinMoonstride, it depends where you play and who you play against. I mainly play with friends rather than at stores, so my group has no problem using these as standard rules in older codices. Which means Black Templars can use Whirlwinds, Dark Angels can use a lascannon/plasmagun Razorback, etc. There's even a Swedish tournament FAQ on the net that mandates the use of this list for most vehicles, rather than the entries that are in the codex.
    You know you want it - http://basementgamingbunker.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by clkeagle View Post
    There are some interesting bits in the Space Marine Vehicles compared to versions 1.0 and 1.1. The Land Raider Prometheus has been completely reworked, and the transport capacities in the Land Raider and Drop Pod have been reduced back to ten models.
    yeah, I hope the transport capacity is a misprint and they fix that stuff.

Scout

My biggest issue with the list is the description of the co-axial weapons. They say they allow a re-roll of the scatter dice. But oh wait. It's an option for the Vanquisher and it doesn't have a template anymore. I'm just going to go ahead and argue for re-rolling the to-hit die as well and don't think anyone is going to argue much on it, but that's a serious oversight, especially for a brand new rule, rather than transport capacities.

I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping they update the Siege of Vraks lists... I want some simpler Renegade lists.

Yeah! This is actually going to get me to use my Prometheus. Its been hiding in a box since 5th started. Those four up cover saves were killing me. Now, the 12 heavy bolter shots with a negative one to the cover save sound much much better.

Scout

the IA 1 Errata links on the forum and the main BOLS home page are both broken... read the second one fine tho...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast