BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    First-Captain

Default First WM Battle Engine on Upcoming Releases

The Khador Gun Carriage.

With a whopping $84.99 price tag, it's going to hurt.

But, given that this is the WM equivalent of a Baneblade, I guess it's not too beyond the pale...

Veteran-Sergeant

$85 for a resin cast model large enough to sit on a 120mm base? I'm totally fine with that. Resin always costs more.

Chapter-Master

ooft nut id say its russ sized!? is it a dreaded metal guncarrige!!
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

It is not Worth the money Not that cool and realy 85 dollars are you kidding No way is it that cool spend 10 more and get a Baneblade

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    It is not Worth the money Not that cool and realy 85 dollars are you kidding No way is it that cool spend 10 more and get a Baneblade
    Except...

1) You can only use a baneblade in Apoc games, whereas the Gun Carriage is usable in any game of WM/H given specific points size to accommodate the cost.

2) You are historically proven to be anti-WM/H, so you're biased out the gate.

And seriously, since you hate WM/H so much, why even bother posting inWM/H forums?

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by TheBitzBarn View Post
    Well yes, you could. Except for the small problem of it being for a different games system. I'm not sure how the Cygnar player would react when you showed up to the battle with a massive tank.

Veteran-Sergeant

Considering the plastic heavy 'jack kits retail for $35 and a box of 3 metal cav is $60, $15 really isn't bad at all.

And if you really want to compare it to a super heavy then lets look at the prices of the resin cast forgeworld kits which currently retail for £97.00 which is roughly $150 US (granted, rightly so, they are super pretty).

So, about the awesome minis (heh, mini? Not so much) we are going to play with...