BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Sergeant

Default I spent how much on GW product

Well I have been around doing GW games since the begining. I still remember the days the recomended highlighting models by rubbing a crayon over them. The last couple of years I spent my share of working GW events, and watching some of the younger players develop.

Over twenty years of doing this I have pretty much collected all of the armies at reasonable levels. My oldest and favorite army though are still my Dark Angels. With Apoc though I actually get to teleport the entire Deathwing onto an objective, what is not to like.

Chaplain

I work in a Supermarket, and use the money I make from my job to but toy soldiers.

I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't get what it is you're trying to say here.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
    I work in a Supermarket, and use the money I make from my job to but toy soldiers.

I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't get what it is you're trying to say here.
    Didn't really mean much by it, when I look back over 20 years of buying this stuff I am always amazed though that my wife puts up with how much I have spent on toy soldiers

Chaplain

Fair enough. Kudos to the wife.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Being an active duty Marine I have a decent level of excess cash floating around to spend. While I should be saving it... I unfortunately spend more than I should on my toy soldiers as well...
    I've managed to cut back my spendings though as I've finally amassed an army of adequate size to please me. Unfotunately... I now want to collect a new one.
    I'm forcing myself to paint to keep the urges away.

On the upside of things, I quit smoking as well as drinking so I have a lot of cash to spare! I'm finally saving money again for the first time in 8 months! Money to spend on plane tickets to visit my girl back in Vienna....
    I'm gonna be poor for the rest of my life.
    Check it: http://hotschnitzel.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Absolon View Post
    Well I have been around doing GW games since the begining. I still remember the days the recomended highlighting models by rubbing a crayon over them. The last couple of years I spent my share of working GW events, and watching some of the younger players develop.

Over twenty years of doing this I have pretty much collected all of the armies at reasonable levels. My oldest and favorite army though are still my Dark Angels. With Apoc though I actually get to teleport the entire Deathwing onto an objective, what is not to like.
    The Inner Circle Welcomes you!