BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chaplain

Yes and no...I agree that Dakka-Vypers are the best kind, although EML is second.

If they weren't so horribly expensive they'd be nice - frankly they should cost like an Ork Trukk, with a freaking gun attached.
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

Scout

I have had mixed results, mostly poor with the current rules for Vypers. Most people know that they are a poor choice, and will not waste their time on destroying them. I use them for a distraction unit, and for some backfield support. Keep them out of range, and keep the fire up. A lot of battles, people don't worry about them, to their dismay.
    Patience, next codex I bet they rock!

Chaplain

Agreed, they're due for a price drop - since they've cost virtually exactly the same points since 2nd Edition!!!
    Opinions are like aresholes. Get yours outta my face.. MindWar FTW. Bald and Screaming. Couple others...;) Learn something.

The Mighty Fritz has thought long and hard about jetbike and Vyper tactics. You should check out his blog.

Chaplain

I am a regular visitor. He also says they aren't really ideal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12