BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Finished painting my wracks. I think the metallic green and glossed black faceplates just about addresses Eldargal's good point about them looking too much like wyches/bloodbrides:

Next up:

Repainting my wrack raider in line with the new colour scheme and finish converting my wrecked razorwing competition entry.

They do look more Wrack-like now, but I still think they could pass as Bloodbrides.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Beautiifull project! I must admit that I use your project thread as ome of my main sources of inspiration for my own DE-project!

You gave me the idea to make good (DE) use out of the spare HE-mages from Isle of Blood boxes I've got!

Keep on and could I make a request as a dedicated follower?

An army-shot on the whole project, as is "today".

New wrack raider, repainted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sikil View Post
    Beautiifull project! I must admit that I use your project thread as ome of my main sources of inspiration for my own DE-project!

You gave me the idea to make good (DE) use out of the spare HE-mages from Isle of Blood boxes I've got!

Keep on and could I make a request as a dedicated follower?

An army-shot on the whole project, as is "today".
    Lighting is a problem. Will try at the weekend for you.

More Dark Eldar *almost finished my target 1750 army now:

Wracks: These gals are based on the new VC plastics. I like the models but not enough to get a whole vampire army so I'm using them as wracks:

Venom: Simple cinversion to tie my venom to the haemonculus coven byu using Talos tail:

And some female incubi (losing the light for these photos). Their venom is going to be a rework of my old void raven model. It's too small for a void raven but too big for a venom really

I love the ethereal Wracks, brilliant idea. Everything is lovely too, as usual.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I have a strong suspicion I'm going to be stealing the venom conversion :P
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

WWP finished:

2 venoms, some objective markers and my wreckage competition entry to go.

Aw poo and here I was thinking the five webway gates I assembled using raider rudders was frighfully original.

My two venoms ; Speed painted a little.

The second is a conversion of my void raven.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast