BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default [KS] Hell's Minions - A Demonic Fantasy Football Team!

Hello, and welcome to my first venture into creating a Fantasy Football team!

Based upon some of the Demon miniatures I've already produced, it was hard for me to resist making this team, even though having to be proxies for other races/teams was always going to bring its own challenges, but nevertheless, here were are...

The team consists of Imps and Behemoths and the idea is to be able to proxy as Halfling, Goblin and Ogre teams (and the Behemoths would totally work as armoured Ogres/Trolls/Monsters in general) and here are some pics of the already created models:

Here's the link to the Kickstarter for anyone who might be interested:

[URL=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/552604905/hells-minions-a-demonic-fantasy-football-team?ref=egta3r]Hell's Minions - A Demonic Fantasy Football Team![/URL]

There's also plenty of room for input from backers for the rest of the models in the campaign should you decide to join in, thanks for looking!

Looking good, some cool minis especially the chainsaw wielding imp and the cheerleader, the ogres are quite cool too

Thanks Timmy, the Cheerleader's now free along with the chef and tokens with all team pledges, and here are some more recent WIP pics of the Behemoths/Ogres from John Pickford