PDA

View Full Version : end of 2010 schedule overlook

musical-fool
08-24-2010, 01:33 PM
So we more or less know what is in line for the end of 2010/early 2011. One thing that hasn't come up in any of the various reports though is the Xmas mystery item/box/set/etc.

has anyone heard anything regarding this or have any idea?

Personnally with the GK in Jan 2011 I reckon the T-Bird's little sister is the best bet but then will GW ever make a model for that?

P.S. I knoz Summer isn't over yet but I like Christmas!

david5th
08-24-2010, 01:41 PM

It's over here,we're back to british weather again.:)

Hexx
08-24-2010, 01:52 PM
So we more or less know what is in line for the end of 2010/early 2011. One thing that hasn't come up in any of the various reports though is the Xmas mystery item/box/set/etc.

has anyone heard anything regarding this or have any idea?

Personnally with the GK in Jan 2011 I reckon the T-Bird's little sister is the best bet but then will GW ever make a model for that?

GW will most likely do the storm raven with the gks (which frankly I can wait for!:D).I have a sneaking suspicion that the xmas goody is going to be ultramarines I just have a gut feeling..But roll on next Jan for the Gks!

MaxKool
09-01-2010, 12:11 PM
Ive been looking and looking mabye u can anwser...

Besides the codex pdf thing... what made the GK suddently become the next release, Basicly compared to some of the past releases this seems to be pulled out of thin air.. All of a sudden one day everyone is like "GK in Jan"
Last I heard at that point was necrons in Jan... somthing me and several LGS gamers actualy play where as I havent seen a GK in years at our LGS... :P kinda pissed us all off... its not like we arnt used to waiting... Comming on a freaking decade now... But comon... pathetic...

Beta_Ray_Bill
09-01-2010, 01:52 PM
I just heard/read somewhere (the "GK stuff" thread I think) that Necrons are comin out after GKs. If they come with the storm raven, it would be a fairly smart marketing move. Dangle something as cool as a flying land raider in your face and say: "you can't have it just yet!" Will pique player's interests and give us poor gamers time to save for one.

Seems like a smart move. Pretty sure the necrons have been waiting a little longer than GKs, but whatever, I've got a job that I hate that can occupy my time.

DarkLink
09-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Besides the codex pdf thing... what made the GK suddently become the next release

A significant number of reliable sources across various forums leaking little bits of information, that's what.

For a good summary of GK rumors either go to Warseer (where most of the rumors come from anyways), or check out this; http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/showthread.php?t=65065.

Loken
09-01-2010, 10:09 PM
I am hoping for GKs with a Storm Raven. I want 5 thank you.

Alec

erwos
09-02-2010, 07:12 AM
The current consensus on the rumor mill on release order is:
1. DE
2. GK
3. Necrons
4. WH

Duke
09-02-2010, 08:28 AM
Nah, I was thinking something more like

1. DE
2. Grey Knights
3. IG
4. Space Marines (cause Vulkan should now add +1 AV to all vehicle facings)
5. Space Wolves (Cause Thunderwolves really should have 4 wounds and T 6)
6.Blood Angels (Cause we forgot to put in "bat riders")
39. Space Marines
153. Space Marines
Day after the apoc.: Necrons and WH

Duke

Drew da Destroya
09-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Nah, I was thinking something more like

1. DE
2. Grey Knights
3. IG
4. Space Marines (cause Vulkan should now add +1 AV to all vehicle facings)
5. Space Wolves (Cause Thunderwolves really should have 4 wounds and T 6)
6.Blood Angels (Cause we forgot to put in "bat riders")
39. Space Marines
153. Space Marines
Day after the apoc.: Necrons and WH

Duke

Pics or it didn't happen. We all know it's:

1. SM
2. SM -Because they forgot to add the Primarchs back in.
3. IG - Leman Russes as troops choices.
4. Wolves - Because Fenris Wolves should have 4 wounds and T6.
5. SM - Plasma Cannons should probably be assault 3
6. Blood Angels - Bat Riders
7. Dark Angels - Sad that Deathwing has been taken from them, they're reorganizing into "Lionwing"... a unit made entirely of Wulfen.
...etc...
December 2012
35. SM

DarkLink
09-02-2010, 02:53 PM
7. Dark Angels - Sad that Deathwing has been taken from them, they're reorganizing into "Lionwing"... a unit made entirely of Wulfen.

Complete with Lion's Claws, Lion's Fangs, Lion's Tails, Lion's Manes, Lion Cloaks, Lion's Jaws, and Lucky Lion's Paws.