PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE REPORT THREAD: Abraxas the Great! Night Lords vs Emperor's Child. (1/3/2017)

Mayhems_Muse
01-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Night Lords

Lord Drakhar – 9
Sorcerer – 6
Exalted Champion -5
10x Berserkers – 9
10x Berserkers -9
10x CSM -09
10x Cultists- 3
10x Cultists- 3
Helbrute -7
4x spawn 8
Rhino- 4
Rhino-4
PL-76
6/6 cp

CSM – EC

Lord Abraxas – 7

Sorcerer Lord Scorpius – 8

30x Chaos cultists- 9

10 x Noise Marines – 12

10 x Noise Marines – 12

10x Chaos Marines – -9

Rhino-4

2x Spawn- 4

Defiler – 11

PL-76

6/6 cp

Icendar
01-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Well, I certainly didn't expect the berserkers to be completely cleaned up by the noise marines.

Also, to fully answer the question that arose in chat about when berserkers fight:

Q: If a unit has an ability that allows it to fight twice in the Fight phase (e.g. Berzerkers), at what point during the Fight phase do they fight for the second time?

A: Treat each time the unit is able to fight as a separate unit selected to fight for all purposes.
So, if such a unit charged this turn, it will fight both times before any units that did not charge. If the unit did not charge this turn, then, after all units that did charge have fought, you can select this unit to fight with, then your opponent can select a unit to fight with, then you can select your unit to fight with for the second time (you need not consecutively use both of the unit’s opportunities to fight – unless of course there are no other eligible units to select to fight with). Note that any rule that interrupts the normal sequence of who fights first (such as the Counter-Offensive Stratagem, or the Slaanesh Daemon Quicksilver Reflexes ability) may be used to fight in between the unit’s first and second ‘fight’.

This answer can be found on Page 4 of the Warhammer 40,000 Rulebook Official Update version 1.1, which you can find here (https://whc-cdn.games-workshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/warhammer_40000_rulebook_en.pdf).

I wasted a good half an hour of my life finding that damn rule when I could have been making smartass comments in chat, so I have to post it somewhere!