PDA

View Full Version : BATTLE REPORT THREAD: Abraxas the Great! Necrons vs Emperor's Children (1/2/2017)

Mayhems_Muse
01-02-2018, 02:51 PM
Deep in the heart of the Enigmus Sector a new power is rising. Lord Abraxas of the Emperor Children has launched a war of conquest that will soon see him known as Abraxas the Great. On the world of Yamu at the edge of the Three Tears Warpstorm he has won his first great victory. The world is all but his, there a just a few last pesky Necrons to get rid of.

CSM – Emperors Children

Lord Abraxas – 7

Sorcerer Lord Scorpius – 8

20x Choas cultists- 6

10 x Noise Marines – 12

10 x Noise Marines – 12

10 x Noise Marines – 12

Rhino-4

2x Spawn- 4

3x Obliterators- 10

PL-75

Command points – 6

Necrons
Neferkara the Opulent- 11
Cryptek (Infretck the Tinker) – 6
20x Necron Warriors – 12
10x Immortals – 8
10 x Necron Warriors – 6
Quantum Exaltation Station -9
9x Canoptek Scarabs 6
9x Canoptek Scarabs 6
1x Canoptek Spyder- 4
Triarch Stalker – 8
6/6 CP
76 pl

Icendar
01-02-2018, 08:31 PM
My favorite part was when Matt opened up with the heavy bolter. You could tell there was some real aggression there :p It reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmck_Eu323Q

Also: do cultists count as killed for the purposes of the How Many Cultists will Die This Game if it's only a friendly exploding vehicle that kills them? I vote no.

Bigred
01-02-2018, 11:49 PM
Ded is ded.

Any way - any how.

The Enigmus Sector is a dangerous place :)

Navaren
01-03-2018, 12:01 AM
What did I miss? I had to dissolve into vapor after turn 1.

Bigred
01-03-2018, 02:40 AM
Lord Arbaxis send Neferkara packing along with almost all of her army.

But more importantly it was a banner day for the Emperor's Children (Nickelback) Cultists who made it through the game with almost no losses - spoiling Jen and Icendar's bet.

Also Matt took a little too much pleasure in lighting up Abe with the BoLS Heavy Bolter

Navaren
01-03-2018, 10:48 AM
So how does that work in new campaign world. Do the special characters actually die if slain on the table?

Also Matt took a little too much pleasure in lighting up Abe with the BoLS Heavy Bolter

Its the arrival of the fungus. Its awakening the green within him. He can sense that the Whagghh Times are upon us.

SALLstice
01-03-2018, 11:08 AM
Do the special characters actually die if slain on the table?

She escaped with her Veil of Darkness.
We live by G.I. Joe rules.

Its the arrival of the fungus. Its awakening the green within him. He can sense that the Whagghh Times are upon us.

'ere we go. 'ere we go. 'ere we go.

- - - Updated - - -

BoLS Heavy Bolter

*BoLS Big Shoota