PDA

View Full Version : Bloodbowl and the Fantasy Lexi

Ashendant
01-02-2018, 08:50 AM
Is information on the Bloodbowl setting to go onto the fantasy Lexicanum? They aren't really part of the same setting.

Gene
01-02-2018, 09:06 AM
Yes, BB (and other original Fantasy games from GW like Talisman) is traditionally part of the Fantasy Lex.

Ashendant
01-02-2018, 10:46 AM
Well, one more chore to the to-do list (http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Lexicanum:_To-Do_List). I will likely add images of the miniatures at some point, but I can't afford the time to do any work on it.

We really need help.

Gene
01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Yeah. Hopefully some enthusiasts appear and do the stuff - I'm not really into BB.

Ashendant
01-02-2018, 12:55 PM
Thats hard to do when outlook erases the mails with the passwords.

Ashendant
01-02-2018, 03:11 PM
So you guys known what I did in this regard, I've upload all the images on the GW and FW stores of Teams, Tokens and Referees. Now I only miss Star Players, Regular Players and Big Guys.

Here is the link: http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Category:Blood_Bowl_miniatures

Any opinion or comments?

Gene
01-04-2018, 11:53 AM
Good work, though there're a lot more (older) models. But it's a good source for users who want to write the articles.

Bigred
01-10-2018, 08:06 PM
When it is mature enough of a sub-section - a blood bowl section of the main index page panels should be added. It should probably be a third section separate from either WFB or Age of Sigmar. Blood Bowl has always occupied a nebulous relationship with the Old World.

Gene
01-12-2018, 04:41 PM
It's a parody and matured alongside WHFB. A seperate section makes sense, though some articles (like Altdorf) should contain all informations - the BB ones at the end with a big fat template of course. Like the Trivia stuff sometimes found in articles.

Ashendant
01-13-2018, 11:38 AM
It's a parody and matured alongside WHFB. A seperate section makes sense, though some articles (like Altdorf) should contain all informations - the BB ones at the end with a big fat template of course. Like the Trivia stuff sometimes found in articles.

I don't think there's that much info besides Nuffle, the Named Players, a team and a Blood Bowl article.

Either way I don't think there will be enough people to update it.