PDA

View Full Version : Gameing at its best

Hexx
08-23-2010, 08:45 AM
Hello fellow belloflostsoul...ers?..
Have been visiting BOLS for awhile now and never really got round to signing up for the lounge (well I did yesterday).So a little about me well I have been playing 40k for going on 5 years now,doesn't really feel like 5 years odd, it all started when a friend of mine introduced me to the game but hey you don't wana hear my life story.My first army all thous years ago was believe it or not a all Grey knights daemon hunter force which I used pretty well then I gradually built more army's (Black templars, tau, nids, space wolves and my latest slaashi chaos renegade chapter) I am also planning on going back to my routes and fielding in the gks when the new codex descends from sky.
Other than that I am your regular kinda guy into all kinds of metal and plays bass..
Feel free to ask me anything stuff like that..

p.s oh two other things one I am Dsylecksick(WHY do they make that so hard to spell knowing what it is?) so if I make some grammatical errors bear with me I will edit it but please let me know I need to learn,and two I am scott "hexx" ***** (oh wow they stared my last name damn..that is actually how it is spelt I cant help it)on the comments on BOLS.

david5th
08-23-2010, 10:45 AM
Hello and welcome Hexx.

Hexx
08-23-2010, 01:20 PM
Thank you david5th I appreciate the welcome..:D

Pendragon38
08-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Hello, Hex and welcome to BOLS

Bigred
08-23-2010, 09:59 PM
Welcome to the Lounge Hexx,

Make yourself at home and jump ito some conversations. The gallery is available right away, and after 10 posts you can add images attachments directly to your posts.