PDA

View Full Version : Mould Line Removal Tool/Seam Scraper

MadCowCrazy
08-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Does anyone know where I could buy a too like this in Europe?
I tried ordering it from their site but they dont take Paypal and I dont own a credit card (and cant get one) so does anyone know where I could get one of these tools in the EU?

http://www.micromark.com/SEAM-SCRAPER,7547.html

I hate mould line removal, I litterally spend hours upon hours scraping them off with my x-acto knife.

Cant find any tools like this at all in the EU, so anyone know of a store that sells something like this in the EU?

templar143
08-19-2010, 06:12 PM
look on Ebay for Deburring Tools. they are similar to the scraper you pictured. they have a screwdriver handle and detachable bits. takes some getting use to. the bits on mine swivel quite a bit, but it works great. i paid $5, and didn't have to wait for delivery. the guy i bought it off of lives close to my job. dont waste time looking in hardware or home depot type stores, they don't sell them. happy hunting!

MadCowCrazy
08-19-2010, 06:52 PM
just ordered a deburring tool, I will get it in 1-2weeks. Will see how it all works out :D

LadasN
08-19-2010, 07:11 PM
If you are looking for a tool which can grind down mold lines and such you could try one of those Pedi-
paws things they advertise on TV. If you remove the plastic cover its essentially an electric sander on a stick. I've used one for about a year now and I have yet to replace the sandpaper, that thing rocks.

wittdooley
08-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Why not just get a dremel?

Shadow Queen
08-20-2010, 07:34 AM
I use a scalpel

Lunar Camel
08-20-2010, 09:01 AM
I use a regular hobby knife/exacto blade. But I use the back of the blade for scrapping the mold lines off. Works just as well and I still have the blade if the mold line is a bit thicker than usual.