PDA

View Full Version : How about a Scenarios and Campaign Forum?

doctorahhnold
08-16-2009, 11:35 AM
Hey guys i have been looking for anyone that might have a pdf. file of the carnage scenario. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Any help would be much appreciated. This also got me thinking that it would be GREAT to have a scenarios and campaign forum here in the lounge that folks could check out to play some new scenarios-OFFICIAL or Custom homemade scenarios. We have a great community here with some very creative folks and i very much would love to see what other folks have come up with as far as scenarios and missions go.
What do you guys think?

The Green Git
08-16-2009, 12:22 PM
Just got the Planetary Empires box myself and would second that idea about a campaign forum. The PE box is just the tiles and a barebones framework for campaigns and I'd love a place to swap ideas for fleshing out a campaign.

Herald of Nurgle
08-17-2009, 01:28 PM
Just got the Planetary Empires box myself and would second that idea about a campaign forum. The PE box is just the tiles and a barebones framework for campaigns and I'd love a place to swap ideas for fleshing out a campaign.
I'm going to have to agree with you there. I even gone and made a campaign set to make up for the crappy PE 'ruleset'

doctorahhnold
08-17-2009, 08:12 PM
yeah that would be great if we could get a forum on here for some creative campaign and mission or scenarios ideas.

lets not call planetary empires a ruleset....more like a starting point for creative thinking! lol

Cant wait to see some mission and campaign ideas on here! And if anyone has a copy of the carnage mission in a pdf file could you please post it on here. Ive been looking everywhere for it. It used to be on the games workshop website but its no longer there so im hoping someone saved a copy of it!

CrusherJoe
08-19-2009, 04:51 AM
I'll pass along the request (if it hasn't been answered already, gee, maybe I should look and see if we set up a new forum or two before I go commenting on the req-thread). :)

Valdore
08-19-2009, 07:17 AM
I would certainly be in favour of this, having the PE box as well ;) Good idea ahhnold.