PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Outside of Streaming Hours

Icendar
11-13-2017, 06:00 PM
It may shock some people but I do sometimes do things other than be a smartass in twitch chat.

I mostly play Diablo 3 at the moment, and with Season 12 having just started, if you'd like a hand leveling and with your season journey, I'd be more than happy to help out - at least as much as I can do... I haven't had much loot-luck this season.

Anyway, if you'd like, please feel free to add me as a BNet friend (please tell me who you are when you request). My Battletag is Katasion#1529.

Mayhems_Muse
11-13-2017, 06:16 PM
Can confirm, have seen Icendar on the D3.

My battlenet email is JenniferLynnLarsen052hotmail.com. Lets do stuffs!

Navaren
11-13-2017, 09:38 PM
Can confirm, have seen Icendar on the D3.

My battlenet email is JenniferLynnLarsen052hotmail.com. Lets do stuffs!

Can Publish Study. Icendar does in fact exist.

Icendar
11-13-2017, 10:40 PM
Can Publish Study. Icendar does in fact exist.

Not for any legal or tax purposes, I don't. :p

AdamHarry
11-13-2017, 10:53 PM
Oh man. Season 12 started...hmm...I might have to log in and clear my stash :( That's a lot of gear going bye-bye...
Been playing a lot of Fortnite recently. I really like the base-building and not the PvP PuBG copy+paste game. It's been fun with the newish zone. Been playing for a couple weeks, still pretty new but I'm getting the hang of it.
I also play a lot of Destiny 2 on the xbox. I got a clan and we're chewing through it. Really like raiding with them. We're pretty slow going just cause we all can't play 40+ hours a week any more. It's like an old man gaming group hah.
Lots of PC games and Xbox games...too many!

Out side of digital gaming, I actually play a lot of boardgames/RPGs with a group of friends. Right now, we're wrapping up a D&D campaign which I've been running and we're working through the Arkham Horror Card Game. I've been wanting to show that off on the stream, but it's a little...confusing lol. If you aren't playing it I'm not sure how entertaining that would be to watch because it's a hybrid RPG/LCG. I have a blast with it however.
Other games I really like - Smash-up. Love that card game. It's really easy to pick-up and play. I also like worker placement games like Belfort or Lords of Water Deep or other games in the same vein.

DaxTheDestroyer
11-14-2017, 08:47 AM
*Looks at PC game collection* :eek:

Its fair to say I have a few games... and there "may" be a few I haven't played, or barely played... ;)

I am trying to get somewhere on the Total War: Warhammer II campaign, and when I am looking for a quick fix I tend to gravitate to shooters like Rainbow 6 or Ghost War PvP. I don't however do Overwatch, it never really grabbed me. I also really like what some would call "indie" games like Darkest Dungeon and Hand of Fate. I am most looking forward to real VR games that are not just demo's, I have high hopes for Fallout and Skyrim in VR.

In reality though my time is very limited so its an either/or choice for me between video games and hobby time, so I am trying to focus on getting my 40k stuff done lately. My eight year old gets a lot more PC time then I do.

SALLstice
11-14-2017, 10:53 AM
Battle.net: SALLstice#1218 (https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/career/pc/us/SALLstice-1218)
Steam: SALLstice (https://steamcommunity.com/id/SALLstice)

I only play regularly Overwatch and TF2 lol