PDA

View Full Version : New Circle 'Lock

scadugenga
08-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Cassius is the new Circle 'Lock for FoH: Circle Orboros.

Sounds like he'll be a lot of area denial terrain modification from the description. And that Tree companion looks eerily reminiscent of the Tree of the Dead from Sleepy Hollow.

Should be interesting times ahead for the Circle.

No release date yet, sadly.

Bigred
08-14-2010, 09:26 PM
Here's his flavor text:

The enigmatic Circle warlock Cassius the Oathkeeper is bound to serve the ancient Wurmwood, Tree of Fate. Wurmwood passes harsh judgment on all who fall beneath its branches, harvesting their souls to fuel Cassius’ magic. Those who stand against the Circle Orboros face an unpredictable battlefield, as whole forests spring fully-grown from the earth, entrapping enemies within their deadly green depths.

scadugenga
08-15-2010, 12:18 AM
Thanks for that Bigred. I wasn't sure if it was kosher to post or not.

stampdog316
08-15-2010, 07:50 AM
The new lock definitely looks interesting. Does anyone have a reliable release date? Is the Circle book coming out after Skorne?

scadugenga
08-15-2010, 08:59 AM
No firm release date yet--people are postulating November.

As far as the FoH books go, I believe it will be released as follows:

Trollbloods
Everblight
Circle
Skorne

That's complete supposition, though.

Faultie
08-15-2010, 09:39 AM
No firm release date yet--people are postulating November.

As far as the FoH books go, I believe it will be released as follows:

Trollbloods
Everblight
Circle
Skorne

That's complete supposition, though.
It is a confirmed November release, as per malefic (https://www.malefic.jp/find/PP1011N) and TTGN (http://www.tabletopgamingnews.com/2010/08/13/38506).

scadugenga
08-15-2010, 12:38 PM
So, here the corrected FoH books as noted:

August 11: FoH Skorne
September: FoH Trollbloods
October: FOH Legion
November: FOH Circle

That would put my guess at FoH Minions (of which right now there really isn't enough of to warrant its own book imo...) either Dec. or Jan. Perhaps that'll give them time to design more Minions... ;)