PDA

View Full Version : Selling Space Marines

Mumm-Ra
08-11-2010, 09:55 AM

Here is a list of what I have, and I will be posting pictures later when I can get somewhere with a good internet connection. All models are primed black and many have details painted. All models are used and the ones that are incomplete will be noted.

1. 5 Terminators w/ Storm Bolter and Power Fist (one missing power fist) [not the newest terminator models, but the ones before the newest edition]
2. 5 Scouts w/ Bolt Pistol and CC Weapon (swords) [old school metal, one piece scout models]
3. 13 Assault Troops (11 w/ Bolt Pistol and Chainsword) (1 w/ plasma pistol and power fist) (1 w/ plasma pistol and power sword) [two without bases]
4. 2 Tactical Marines with Flamers [one old school flamer]
5. 2 Tactical Marines with Rocket Launchers [one old school rocket launcher]
6. 25 Tactical Marines with Bolters (4 missing arm/s or weapon)
7. 1 Tactical Marine with Bolt Pistol and Power Fist (just swap regular backpack for assault back to have assault marine)
8. SM Captain from Assault on Black Reach
9. Captain Lysander
10. Apothecary Model [old school]
11. Chaplain Model (has crozius but missing gun arm) [old school, one piece metal]
12. Techmarine Model [old school metal model]
13. Captain Shrike
14. Dreadnaught w/ multi-melta and cc weapon
15. 2 Land Speeders (one partial incomplete)
16. 1 Landraider (no side sponsons or any guns)
17. 1 Razorback (missing weapons for turret) (could easily be made into rhino by taking off turret)
18. various bit pile

The reason I am selling is I am going back to college in a month and I need money to not starve. haha.
Name a reasonable price and we will negotiate details from there. Thanks!

Duke
08-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Are you seeking to sell as a group or can it be broken up?

Duke

Mumm-Ra
08-11-2010, 10:49 AM
You can by individual pieces, however, if it is going to have to be shipped to you then the order needs to be over 20$. It just seems kinda weird for you or someone to pay like 3$ for a model and then pay 5$ or w/e to get it shipped. haha

snikrot
08-11-2010, 12:02 PM
would you ship to an overseas APO address

Mumm-Ra
08-11-2010, 12:17 PM
Possibly, I will look into it and let you know in the next couple days. Send me a pm of what you would like to get off the list so I can make sure nobody else gets it.

Mumm-Ra
08-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Quick Update: I will be selling this as one lot, not to be split up, for 185$. This retails for at least 400$, closer to 500$ probably.