PDA

View Full Version : Defiler Arcs of Fire?????

Daemonette666
07-31-2010, 07:45 AM
I will probably ask the local red or black shirt this question later on, however what is the general consensus on the Turret/Torso mounted weapons on a Defiler.

The two arms obviously have only a 90 degree axis either side of the main body if you do not have close combat arms mounted there.

What about the top of the model Does it only rotate 180 degrees, 360 degrees, or is it fixed. My 3 Defilers have been put together with the top mounted on a central spindle/pin, and the body can rotate all the way around to the rear. Does this mean I can torso/ turret twist it all the way around and shoot at units trying to get to my weaker rear armour with my ordnance weapon?

Crevab
07-31-2010, 08:00 AM
P. 72 Walkers and shooting. Assume hull-mounted

SeattleDV8
07-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Agreed , walker's do not have turrets.
They may pivot ( the entire model) in the shooting phase,but if they are immobilized they cannot torso twist.

Daemonette666
07-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Agreed , walker's do not have turrets.
They may pivot ( the entire model) in the shooting phase,but if they are immobilized they cannot torso twist.
It does seem a silly rule. They should design the miniature to represent the rules. Even Dreadnoughts look like they could torso twist.

Thanks, I might as well glue the torsos of my Delilers onto the body then.

Lockark
08-01-2010, 12:01 AM
It does seem a silly rule. They should design the miniature to represent the rules. Even Dreadnoughts look like they could torso twist.

Thanks, I might as well glue the torsos of my Defilers onto the body then.

Worth having them separate for the sake of storage.