PDA

View Full Version : WargamesCON Day one team tourney!

AdamHarry
07-30-2010, 10:39 PM
I had a blast! thanks to everyone that was there and I hope everyone has as much fun as I'm having!!!The team event had a rocky start but once everything was running smooth, it was awesome.

I'm diggin the missions thus far and hope tomorrow is more of the same. Oh and check this out:
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk225/AdamHarry190/IMG_0663.jpg
I'm not sayin, I'm just sharing :P Best Team Sportsmen - Team Galactus!!! Thanks Ferro!

Props to a bunch of the other winners. If you aren't here, you are missing out!!!

RocketRollRebel
07-30-2010, 11:41 PM
woot! Grats! What were the rest of the results? What was your team too?

AdamHarry
08-02-2010, 09:37 AM
thanks!

As for the rest of the results, now that the tourney is over I'm betting Bigred is gathering up his intel and is gonna post it Soon (tm).

I also shot a BUNCH of WARgamesCON video that Bigred is going to post up eventually on the youtube channel and on the site. It's coverage directly from the floor, some bat-rep stuff, a bunch of cool armies, interviews with various people i could track down...just the overall experience of going to the con.

I' was super tired by the end of it (playing 10 games in 3 days will do that to you!) but i also had a blast!

Duke
08-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I know exactly what you mean! It was a great day or five, ut I'm glad to be home after a 20 hour drive

Duke