PDA

View Full Version : Meh new Wolf Lord(s)

wolflold
07-30-2010, 10:40 AM
Here are my conversions for wolf lords, the one on the left is Ragnar and the One on the right is a Lord i build im gonna use in a special campaign. The reason why i build the lord with power fist and spear is because in my game club a friend of mine is playing Deamons and in the last battle his daemon prince got PWND by a wolf guard terminator with power fist. The battle after that one the same Wolf Guard OWND a Wraith Lord, so i converted a lord with a torn off Daemonhead and a spear made of wraitbone ^^.

Behold...

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/8883/frontdn.jpg

MarneusCalgar
07-30-2010, 01:55 PM
They´re great!!

Only one question... Why the red armour??

Dr. Doctor
07-30-2010, 03:23 PM
I really like the red color scheme you used, what's the name of that color?

wolflold
07-30-2010, 06:17 PM
Well i like space wolves and red marines, TADA :D. The Chapter is called: Brotherhood of the Wolf. Standard Wolves are cool, but i like to make up my own chapter and characters. The color i used is foundation paint "Mechrite Red"

MarneusCalgar
07-31-2010, 07:14 AM
Well i like space wolves and red marines, TADA :D. The Chapter is called: Brotherhood of the Wolf. Standard Wolves are cool, but i like to make up my own chapter and characters. The color i used is foundation paint "Mechrite Red"

Thanks for the info, buddy!!

SkyWarrior
08-04-2010, 08:27 AM
Nice Job with Ragnar. The terminator legs and the angled wolf heads on the backpack really make him stand out. I've been meaning to do a Ragnar conversion but I’m not looking forward to sculpting the shoulder pad with the wolf head.