PDA

View Full Version : Reperssor tank

Pendragon38
07-30-2010, 09:44 AM
REPERSSOR TANK is it just for the WH army or can SM use it in there list as well

gwensdad
07-30-2010, 11:39 AM
REPERSSOR TANK is it just for the WH army or can SM use it in there list as well

Yep, WH only (for now)
You could work one in by have a SM army with WH allies and take a squad of Arbites with one.

rbryce
07-30-2010, 11:52 AM

the day the astartes get our repressors is the day we get their land raiders(for sisters, not inquisitors!)!

Ulag Grimskar
07-30-2010, 11:56 AM
Sorry, No can do-SVille, babydoll ;)

The Repressor is a sisters-only tank, it can be used by the adeptus arbites, though, as stated in IA: 2 or IA:3, cannot remember which one from the top of my head, sorry...

Pendragon38
07-30-2010, 12:01 PM
What about IG or AM list

Shotgun Justice
07-30-2010, 12:07 PM
IA: 2 but superseded by the PDF here (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Downloads.html)

Have to say, rules and model are sexy as hell.

Valkerie
07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
What about IG or AM list

Sorry. :( It can be used by Adeptus Arbites, Inquisitorial (not IG) Stormtroops, and Sisters of Battle only.

The fluff is that it was developed for the Arbites, and that when the Sisters saw it, they decided it was a pretty cool idea and 'requisitioned' some for themselves.

BuFFo
07-30-2010, 05:25 PM

This is an awesome rumor!

Or is this awesome news?

I can't tell, but I like it!

Pendragon38
07-31-2010, 12:17 AM
well the AM make the reperssor right, so they may be able to use them! like they should use the Land Raider and whatever they make for the Imperium?

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
08-12-2010, 02:51 AM
hey i own 3 of these transports and i think there great, just hope in hell GW never gives them to anyone else.
Now for small points you geta Rhino with more fire points, a bulldozer and heavy flamer.
love it

Pendragon38
08-12-2010, 10:35 AM
I would like to buy on for my Master of Forge/Command Squad or Elits

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
08-12-2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry SM not allowed.

Make him walk :p

andrewm9
08-13-2010, 11:47 AM
Sorry SM not allowed.

Make him walk :p

Yes keep your grubby marine digits off our tank. :p

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
08-14-2010, 09:39 AM
Thats right Sm dont need another cool tank, lay off the Repressor. Go play in the sandbox with your Rhino's

Pendragon38
08-14-2010, 08:30 PM
sorry to late ordered one from forge world to finish my mechanical army for my lost/mercenary legion of tech-marines !!

Melissia
08-15-2010, 08:32 AM

Can Imperial Guard use Predators? Can Sisters of Battle use Hellhounds? Can Orks use broadsides? Can Eldar use Monoliths? Etc.

I'm sure you could houserule it, but **** Marines, they don't need every piece of shiny equipment that comes out.

Tynskel
08-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Can Imperial Guard use Predators? Can Sisters of Battle use Hellhounds? Can Orks use broadsides? Can Eldar use Monoliths? Etc.

I'm sure you could houserule it, but **** Marines, they don't need every piece of shiny equipment that comes out.

But but but but but,

My Marines need new SHINY!

Gimmie Gimmie!

I wants, I wants!!!!

rbryce
08-15-2010, 03:30 PM
:p
sorry to late ordered one from forge world to finish my mechanical army for my lost/mercenary legion of tech-marines !!

by order of the God-Emperors holy inquisition, you are to ship it to an under-(wo)manned Sororitas force upon reciept.You are forbidden to even utter a word of this mistake in the datastacks of the adeptus mechanicus. Under pain of cleansing of your entire chapter.

(ill PM my adress, er... location of a needy convent later)

Porty1119
08-15-2010, 04:07 PM

Well, on a side note my Guard will get Land Raiders for Apocalypse....lovin' the old RT IG!!

Pendragon38
08-16-2010, 05:26 PM

you have to understand my army is more or less mercenary tech- marines with a chip on there shoulder towards mans stupid belief that science is evil or totally misunderstood in some way.

Imperial guard use to have predators, orks can use broadsides AKA Killer kans

I made a predator using a Baal twin assault cannons for the turret with LR crusader Hurricane bolters for SS.

Pendragon38
08-16-2010, 05:30 PM
:p

by order of the God-Emperors holy inquisition, you are to ship it to an under-(wo)manned Sororitas force upon reciept.You are forbidden to even utter a word of this mistake in the datastacks of the adeptus mechanicus. Under pain of cleansing of your entire chapter.

(ill PM my adress, er... location of a needy convent later)

HAHAHAHA......in my eyes its just a tank for my Tech- marines.so on and so forth.

Melissia
08-17-2010, 01:03 AM
you have to understand my army is more or less mercenary tech- marines with a chip on there shoulder towards mans stupid belief that science is evil or totally misunderstood in some way.

Imperial guard use to have predators, orks can use broadsides AKA Killer kans

I made a predator using a Baal twin assault cannons for the turret with LR crusader Hurricane bolters for SS.
You have to understand-- no matter what flimsy excuse you give, they're still just Marines. Mother. ****ing. Marines. Boring, generic, run of the mill Marines. Mary sues in power armor. Marneus Calgar's anal babies And seeing as they aren't the Grey Knights there is no reason for me ot care or give any sort of moral support for this malarkey.

Do whatever you want. I think it's stupid, and I wouldn't agree to play against you using that houserules without you making concession house rules on my end. But since you're never going to play against me anyway, I don't think this should matter to you, yes? Go play your stupid idea. You don't need my approval.

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
08-17-2010, 06:06 AM
Next your going to say im using Excorsists as my Whirlwinds, as they look cooler, or Broadsides as my Dreadnought, or Ork battle wagons as your Rhino's.
Seriously stupid idea for you to do this, but its your game, your money and your miniatures. If someone tried to pull that on me id just laugh in there face and walk off.

How can you seriously expect others to take your army seriously when you use such house rules that lets you take anything you want???

Wow can i use a Thunderhawk please for my SoB now anyone

Legoss
08-17-2010, 07:38 AM
Guys, what's with all bleeping? If he wants to use them as his rhinos and plays them counts as, what difference does it make what they look like?

andrewm9
08-17-2010, 07:39 AM
Next your going to say im using Excorsists as my Whirlwinds, as they look cooler, or Broadsides as my Dreadnought, or Ork battle wagons as your Rhino's.
Seriously stupid idea for you to do this, but its your game, your money and your miniatures. If someone tried to pull that on me id just laugh in there face and walk off.

How can you seriously expect others to take your army seriously when you use such house rules that lets you take anything you want???

Wow can i use a Thunderhawk please for my SoB now anyone

Guys maybe we shoudlnt' try to belittle him but just say that you disagree. I don't want to make anyone testy with my statement as I happen to agree with you in spirit that its not really a good idea to mix armies so freely unless you are playing Apocalypse and both sides agree to do this (even then I want a story themed army for both sides as that is the point of Apoc in my mind). I would totally take some Boyz to supplement my Sororitas awesoem shotting power though if I were to miz without a care to the fluff backed by some Broadsides protected by a custom Force Field stting inside a Stormlord. :)

Pendragon38
08-17-2010, 08:53 AM
Like, I said its just a cool looking tank to have! dose it have to fit in my army NO but the thought of having on for s*** & giggles is alright with me. And what if its on a lend/lease with the SoB and my army can have only one tank. And yes almost all SM are generic,so I made my own SM/IG/Squat army for fun with RT rules- 5th Ed,Have you seen the ships the SoB use....no my thought is they look a lot sleeker than SMs T-hawk maybe they look like black ships of Is,

Pendragon38
08-17-2010, 09:08 AM
On a lighter note I bought a squad of AA for the cyber-mastiff about two years ago

Melissia
08-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Guys maybe we shoudlnt' try to belittle him but just say that you disagree.

I'm not belittling him, I'm belittling his ideas. He's probably a fine human being, blah blah blah.

Idea's still stupid though.

Duke
08-17-2010, 10:34 AM
Careful everyone, M is about to lose control on the Bruce banner status and go full hulk smash...

Just for my 2cents. You can house rule anything you want, but don't excpect me or anyone else to accept them.

Duke

Pendragon38
08-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Who says I'll play it in a game? I just want to build and paint one ......Hell even made a SoB with a servo pack for fun.... I tried to make her a part of my army As a Tech-Priestess, couldn't find a way around the rules

Sister Rosette Soulknyt
08-18-2010, 02:37 AM
Pendragon38 if i was out of line i do apologize for any rudeness.

That said its your money and time do what you like with it.

I just picked up the Fortress of Redemption to fully convert for my SoB.

Pendragon38
08-18-2010, 03:30 AM
Its cool I'd be a little PO at my self if the shoe was on the other foot, like I said before I just love to build stuff/convert stuff

Duke
08-18-2010, 11:22 PM
If this is a "conversion," "messing around," question then I am all for it! I love that kind of thing... If you do it then post them up (in the Painting and modeling forum)

Duke

Pendragon38
08-19-2010, 10:13 AM
If this is a "conversion," "messing around," question then I am all for it! I love that kind of thing... If you do it then post them up (in the Painting and modeling forum)

Duke

I will as so as it gets here

Lockark
08-19-2010, 04:29 PM
This topic is in the News and rumours section agien, why?