PDA

View Full Version : Forgeworld-Sweden?

Spicer
07-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Got a great new tank yesterday from Forgeworld- from Sweden. Is that where they do all the casting?

DrLove42
07-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Dunno. I always assumed they did them all in Nottingham where all the rest are done...

Hugz4Genestealers
07-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Just today I got a shipment of some Armageddon-pattern Medusae and a Basilisk, and the box had a Swedish return address. I just thought it was amusing. To America from Nottingham by way of Sweden, of course, of course.

Commissar Lewis
07-29-2010, 11:10 PM
Here's hoping Forgeworld-Sweden goes to route of Swedish women, i.e quality instead of the IKEA route. (i.e missing pieces, more pieces of one thing than you need)

I kid you not, a relative of mine ordered a table from IKEA and it came with 3 legs.

HsojVvad
08-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Here's hoping Forgeworld-Sweden goes to route of Swedish women, i.e quality instead of the IKEA route. (i.e missing pieces, more pieces of one thing than you need)

I kid you not, a relative of mine ordered a table from IKEA and it came with 3 legs.

Now only if Ikea was like GW, when you call and say you are missing a leg, they will send you a complete kit and not just the leg. :p