PDA

View Full Version : Boggle vs Scrabble

DarkAngelHopeful
07-28-2010, 09:37 AM
I noticed the Word Games lounge was empty, so I decided to give it some lovin.

I like to play both Boggle and Scrabble, however, if I had to choose one to take with me to a desert island, I'd take Scrabble.

How do you feel about Boggle and Scrabble?

Respectfully,
DarkAngelHopeful

DrLove42
07-28-2010, 11:14 AM
On a desserted island?

Boggle

Can play against yourself and the scrabble tiles are far too easy to lose :P

Bigred
07-28-2010, 12:43 PM
Well we know that Boggle is the favored game of cartoon legend Peggy Hill, so that counts for something.

But then apparently Scrabble is like the national sport of Nigeria, and you can go into any coffee bar in the country sit down and get a pickup game. Its like South Korea and Starcraft.

I think I like Boggle as its so much more portable and I love shaking that thing around.

DarkAngelHopeful
07-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Well we know that Boggle is the favored game of cartoon legend Peggy Hill, so that counts for something.

But then apparently Scrabble is like the national sport of Nigeria, and you can go into any coffee bar in the country sit down and get a pickup game. Its like South Korea and Starcraft.

I think I like Boggle as its so much more portable and I love shaking that thing around.

I think that's cool that it's so big in Nigeria. I bet they all have a ridiculously large vocabulary. That's actually why I like boggle and scrabble. It's fun AND educational. Ooooh, I bet kids aren't catching that they are being taught while having fun lol. :D

I also like to shake the Boggle game. lol