PDA

View Full Version : One to Huff, One to Puff, and One to Blow You Away - Circle Skinwalkers

CrashTestDummy
07-14-2010, 09:38 AM
http://privateerpress.com/files/products/Skinwalkers.png

I am really impressed by these models, especially the one with the armored muzzle. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

energongoodie
07-14-2010, 09:56 AM
Really nice models. I own no War machine models....yet.

scadugenga
07-14-2010, 04:46 PM
http://privateerpress.com/files/products/Skinwalkers.png

I am really impressed by these models, especially the one with the armored muzzle. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

Holy cats, those just made my "must have" list. I thought the Wold Guardian rocked...

Bigred
07-14-2010, 10:58 PM
Wow, those are totally sweet!

rbryce
07-15-2010, 12:22 AM
those are actually fethin sweet! normally avoid warma/hordes(tend not to be a fan of the sculpts, cant get them in my area, no-one to play etc), and as such normally skip this bit of the forum, but im glad i came to see these! may get some to paint, methinks!

scadugenga
07-15-2010, 08:29 PM
I just saw the rules for the skinwalkers last night.

They're sick. If even one of them has 1 point of damage, the unit gets +2 Spd. If they're engaged in melee--they get +2 Arm.

Very impressive offering for the Circle--going to give the Tharn Ravagers a good run for their money in the "monstrous infantry" category...

CrashTestDummy
07-16-2010, 09:49 AM
I see Skinwalkers being used more for medium and light heavy targets, while ravagers will do better amongst infantry with their higher base mat. Quite nice though to have some hard infantry in circle.

scadugenga
07-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I see Skinwalkers being used more for medium and light heavy targets, while ravagers will do better amongst infantry with their higher base mat. Quite nice though to have some hard infantry in circle.

Ravagers just plain do better vs. anything that'll give 'em a heart token... ;)

whitestar333
07-18-2010, 02:41 PM
Holy cats, those just made my "must have" list. I thought the Wold Guardian rocked...

The Wold Guardian is amazing, by the way. I have used him a couple times on the table and I have not been disappointed with him! Use him in combination with Megalith and the Woldwarden and you won't be disappointed!

As a Circle player, I'm pretty psyched about the skinwalkers, but I don't really play anything but Baldur and his constructs... yet. These guys definitely make me think a little harder about that decision...

scadugenga
07-19-2010, 09:11 PM
The Wold Guardian is amazing, by the way. I have used him a couple times on the table and I have not been disappointed with him! Use him in combination with Megalith and the Woldwarden and you won't be disappointed!

As a Circle player, I'm pretty psyched about the skinwalkers, but I don't really play anything but Baldur and his constructs... yet. These guys definitely make me think a little harder about that decision...

I've been toying with picking one up. We'll see. Too many things on the "want" list. Not enough time/spare funds to satisfy all the goofy purchase-urges.