PDA

View Full Version : Imperial Guard Tank Hunters - Rules?

Lord Manimal
07-12-2010, 07:59 AM
Can anyone tell me what Imperial Armor book has the rules for the Tank Hunters? I seem to recall two variants, a lascannon and a demolisher style, but can't locate it in the books I have. Maybe one of you fine folks could tell me what book they're in?

Many thanks for your time!

Col.Gravis
07-12-2010, 08:02 AM
You want Imperial Armour Volume 1, this contains rules for the Destroyer (the Tank Hunter) and the Thunderer (a Siege Tank, litteraly a Vindicator on a Russ chasis).

TSINI
07-12-2010, 09:27 AM
even better, this book has been updated via a PDF - which was available on their old site for free (basically you can get a free PDF sheet compiling nearly All imperial guard vehicles)

the new site seems to be missing the "downloads" section, which i have emailed them to let them know.

hopefully this will be up soon. alternatively if you pm me your email address i can send a copy over to you.

Gotthammer
07-12-2010, 09:39 AM
They put them up a couple of days ago (links on the front page): http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Downloads.html

TSINI
07-12-2010, 09:49 AM
ah cheers man, wonder why theres no "Downloads" section on the page, why is it a tiny weeny link in the Announcements bit.

been looking for this for weeks!! lol

Lord Manimal
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
"Tanks" for the help guys! (couldn't help myself...) That was exactly what I needed to know!