PDA

View Full Version : Killa Kans

blkprnce33
07-12-2010, 05:08 AM
what should i put on my killa kans as a weapon choice i know power claw but i want a good ranged weapon and i know orcs BS skill is bad so any suggestions?

DrLove42
07-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Kans are BS 3 cos they're grot manned. Thats the best BS in an ork army! So either see it as low and use a multishot weapon, or use their higher BS for rokkits on enermy armour. Depends on what rest of army is running

Nabterayl
07-12-2010, 06:24 AM
Killa kanz are piloted by gretchin rather than orks, and gretchin are BS3, so their BS is actually not that bad. For my money, the only two reasonable options are the rokkit launcha and the grotzooka. The rokkit launcha is one of the few ways orks can get BS3 Strength 8 shots, but is cheaper than the kustom mega blasta and just as good unless you need to defeat a 2+ armor save. The grotzooka has much more anti-infantry firepower than any other option, and I have found to be an invaluable weapon against infantry of all kinds.

titan eddy
07-14-2010, 07:09 AM
Killa kans u want to put rockets cause if u dont have a squad of tank bustas or 2 this is ur next bet because if read the rules grots r in the kans and they have a bs of 3 or 4, one more higher than the orks. so that or big shootas if u want them to be anti infantry.