PDA

View Full Version : CSM question.

Connjurus
07-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Now, this is something I did not know, but apparently, some tournaments do not use the FAQ's and erratas.

Does this mean that if I played in one of these tournaments, Kharn would hit vehicles on a 2+ no matter what?

Please say yes.

HsojVvad
07-06-2010, 02:16 PM
Now, this is something I did not know, but apparently, some tournaments do not use the FAQ's and erratas.

Does this mean that if I played in one of these tournaments, Kharn would hit vehicles on a 2+ no matter what?

Please say yes.

I don't know much about rules and what not, but if you not using the FAQ or Errata, then what does the BRB and the codex say then?

Nabterayl
07-06-2010, 02:39 PM
It shouldn't be, no. Gorechild's ability working only against models with a WS value is not a FAQ, it's an erratum, which is the same as GW recalling all codices and republishing them with revised wording.

Of course, if a given tournament doesn't use even the errata, then yes, Kharn would hit everything on a 2+, even stationary vehicles or models without a weapon skill.

titan eddy
07-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Well this is one thing were gw makes a mistake and say Karn ALWAYS hit on a 2 + but in the rule book u know with the vehicle moving but in these u got to go with the rule book, so to answer your question no

Lykum
07-14-2010, 06:02 AM

Please say yes.

Regardless of the rules, Kharn should always hit on a 2+. Of course, Chuck Norris always hits on a 1+ at S11.