PDA

View Full Version : WIP Blood Angels Successor Chapter

OCdt Mephiston
07-06-2010, 10:14 AM
I decided to start a thread for my Blood Angels successor chapter, The Inheritors. I've slowly been working away on them for a few years now and will be putting pics up equally slowly :rolleyes:. If I could afford to lock myself in a closet and do nothing but paint I would..

This is a wip of the AOBR Captain. The back pack still needs to be painted and glued on, but he's pretty much done besides that.

emperorsaxe
07-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Very, very nice indeed.
Respects, Emperorsaxe

Aldramelech
07-06-2010, 01:33 PM
Very tidy. If I could make a small suggestion? The paint looks like it could do with thining slightly.

OCdt Mephiston
07-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Thanks axe, and thanks for the tip aldra!

Also, nice to have you back at the Lounge Aldra :D

RedScorpionsGirl
07-08-2010, 11:23 AM
Looks cool...Last image is blurry though.. Would love to see a good clear image of the cloak so the shading and details can be better noticed :)

OCdt Mephiston
07-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Your wish is my command RedScorpionGirl, so here is a better pic of the captains cape as well as a few mid stage WIP pics of a Librarian who will soon be joining the Inheritors ranks:

infilTRAITOR
07-09-2010, 02:50 PM
That commander is looking hot. Like someone said, I think the white needs thinning but other than, aces.

RedScorpionsGirl
07-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Your wish is my command RedScorpionGirl, so here is a better pic of the captains cape as well as a few mid stage WIP pics of a Librarian who will soon be joining the Inheritors ranks:

Looks great! Like the color choice!