PDA

View Full Version : The Ursa's Den Stormraven

B_Steele
06-30-2010, 08:23 AM
Hey all, just thought I'd post up the fully painted finished pics of the Stormraven. If any of you Blood Angels players out there wants one...head over to my website and drop me a line. :) www.ursasden.com

http://www.ursasden.com/wordpress/wp-content/gallery/personalg/stormraven-top.jpg

Aldramelech
06-30-2010, 08:31 AM
Nice paint job and a good looking model. I am slightly concerned about the big gap behind the cockpit.

B_Steele
06-30-2010, 09:16 AM
The pic has been fixed (using digital magic) to show the minor patch-job to fill the gap mentioned by Aldramelech.

Just so everyone knows (and I am being honest) the picture above has been slightly altered to cover a 1.6mm by 7.8mm gap on the starboard side of the cockpit area. The paintjob is not digital in any way and the conversion is completely solid and real. I just wanted to cover the gap for aesthetic purposes on this thread.

Rest assured that any Stormravens I build or have built for clientele have gaps filled.

Thanks!

-Bry

isotope99
06-30-2010, 11:21 AM
I like the curved heavy bolter cover, not sure about the rivets. They're a bit bright but this may just be the photo.

Sanguinary Dan
06-30-2010, 11:21 AM
I like the general design quite a bit. But the tail being backwards and mounted on a column, as well as the weird angle of the canards, kind of throws me.

UltramarineFan
06-30-2010, 11:25 AM
Nice to see a painted Stormraven for once, but the rivets are a bit bright.

B_Steele
06-30-2010, 11:40 AM
The silver rivets are something that has become a trademark on my vehicles, sort of...but the flash on the camera really blazed them a little whiter than they really are in person.

:)