PDA

View Full Version : monster hunter tri-Hunters Wanted

rbryce
06-22-2010, 09:12 AM
hi all, i got bit by the monster hunter bug several years ago now, and have played it almost everyday since(started with monster hunter freedom:2 on psp), and since tri was released on wii, i have had my soul ripped out and weighed up by you know who. so, to the point of the thread: are there any more monster hunters out there in the BoLS community? and if so, would you like to have a few online games together? I ask this as i see it as a way to get to know the community better, and at the same time slap down some beasts! if anyone is up for it, then post here and ill do my best to find you online. Happy Hunting guys(and gals).

BuFFo
06-22-2010, 03:06 PM
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1732-Monster-Hunter-Tri

rbryce
06-22-2010, 03:37 PM
clearly the review of a guy who hasnt played the game beyond the first series of missions, seeings as there is plenty of monster on monster fights. did he even bother with online? cos thats the point of the game. playing with others. maybe if he did he missed the fight with the Jhen Moran(a monster so big it makes bio-titans look weedy). instead of going by online reviews by a guy whos idea of a good game seems to be, well, cant figure out if he likes anything or not(though if he does, i bet its CoD, the most boring and shortlived game next to mario bros. 3). entertaining to watch though, thanks buffo!

BuFFo
06-22-2010, 03:55 PM
Glad you enjoyed it....

He is quite entertaining, which is the point of his reviews :P