PDA

View Full Version : Any Dark Angels Murmurs out there?

chevelle4
06-11-2010, 03:19 AM
Back when Blood Angels were being previewed on Bols, they teased that the next chapter codex was coming in the fall with these clues:
1. Fleet-based
2. Blood Angels are only half the story
3. Something having to do with 'wings'

Now I haven't heard anything else about this since and perhaps I'm just dense and they were talking about GK, but all of those clues seem to point to a new Dark Angels codex. Anyone else heard anything about the "mystery codex", or if they were referring to GK, explain to me how these clues point to that?

MadCowCrazy
06-11-2010, 04:42 AM
I dont really remember the exact contents of the post about why this means GK but there were some pretty convincing arguments for it.
Think it was over at warseer in the GK thread thats now in the general chat, I cant be arsed going through all pages but I will try to write what I remember.

From what I remember the "wings" thing was not a refference to actual wings but an old emblem type used by mideval knights, charasteristic with a sword going through a book or something like that. This so happens to be one of the GK logos.

I believe BA are only half the story refers to Death Company or whatever the other half of the Blood Angels codex are called.

I know the entire thing was discussed to death and the conclusion was it had nothing to do with the Dark Angels.
Its all on Warseer if you care to sift through all the threads about it.

chevelle4
06-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Thanks for the info madcow. I suppose I was just getting my hopes up for at least a 5th ed. Update. I'l check out warseer for that explanation.

DarkLink
06-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Right, there were several rumors that some people thought referred to DA (talking about robes and the like, as well as those above), but all of them were confirmed to refer to GKs.

Brass Scorpion
06-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Any Dark Angels Murmurs out there? Short answer, no there are none.

Bigred
06-11-2010, 08:53 AM
Basically, all hints pointed to the GKs, nothing new to see here folks, so I'm closing it out.