PDA

View Full Version : Base size and height for Demon Prince?

Lykum
06-08-2010, 08:33 PM
I am guessing the base size for a Demon Prince is 60mm? I have a non-standard resin model I wanna use that sits about 3.25" high. Does this match up with the standard GW sizes?

PalinMoonstride
06-08-2010, 09:51 PM
My metal demon prince came with a terminator base.

Connjurus
06-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Yeah, the metal Daemon Prince comes with a terminator base for some reason, so I gave it the 60mm base it needed.

Lykum
06-09-2010, 06:53 AM
Yeah, the metal Daemon Prince comes with a terminator base for some reason, so I gave it the 60mm base it needed.

How tall is it?

The Madman
06-09-2010, 07:04 AM
for the metal prince it has a 40mm base (terminator) and is about the hieght of a hive tyrant.
the plastic one coming out soon is on a 60mm base (Dread/MC base) and is possibly the same height.

Lykum
06-09-2010, 05:05 PM
for the metal prince it has a 40mm base (terminator) and is about the hieght of a hive tyrant.
the plastic one coming out soon is on a 60mm base (Dread/MC base) and is possibly the same height.

It will be a hell of a day for gamers when everything is measured in units of Hive Tyrants, but for now can someone please tell me how tall the standard demon prince is in either inches or centimeters.

Paul
06-09-2010, 06:41 PM
It will be a hell of a day for gamers when everything is measured in units of Hive Tyrants, but for now can someone please tell me how tall the standard demon prince is in either inches or centimeters.

It's about 1/4 - 1/3 of a cubit.

gwensdad
06-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Nobody says it like Bill Cosby
"WHAT'S A CUBIT!"

From "Noah"...God an Noah are talking

Where are ja?
What you want? I've been good.
I want you to build an Ark
Right!
Whats an Ark?
Get some wood build it
300 cubits by 80 cubits by 40 cubits
Right!
Whats a cubit?
Lets see a cubit...I used to know what a cubit was
Well don't worry about that Noah
When you get that done
Go out into the world and
Collect all of the animals in the world by twos
Male and female, and put them into the ark
Right!
Who is this really?

Fizyx
06-09-2010, 08:56 PM

Honestly, I don't know, but a Tyrant is almost exactly 3" tall.

Lykum
06-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Honestly, I don't know, but a Tyrant is almost exactly 3" tall.

Thanks, that should be a good enough ballpark.

The Madman
06-12-2010, 04:37 AM

i said hive tyrant because some warhammer sites get iffy if you start giving out the dimensions on gamesworkshop products.