PDA

View Full Version : Community Voting Challenge - Favorite 1st Founding Loyalist Legion

eagleboy7259
06-07-2010, 07:36 PM
Raven Guard WIN!!! And here's some Poe:

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!

NINJA RULES ENACTED, you get one +1 vote and two -1 votes. The -1 votes may not be for the same legions so there is no -2 votes allowed. You don't have to use both votes, but you really should. Oh and trash talk is still advised =D

I figured it would be fun to see everybody's favorite legion in a not so bland post or vote. Instead I figured let's do it as a voting challenge. Everyone get's a chance to voice their opinion, talk a little smack, and hopefully have a good time.

Basically we start with a list:

Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (9)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (9)
White Scars (9)

You then copy & paste the list into your post and give a +1 to one Legion and a -1 to another (you must do both!). Then make sure you wrap it up in quote tags so its easier to spot.

When a Legion reaches 0, they are eliminated.

You may only make one posting vote until a Legion is eliminated, then you may vote again (doesn't need to be the same vote).

I'll start it off so you can see how it goes:

Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (10) +1
Imperial Fists (9)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (8) -1
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (9)
White Scars (9)

As you can see the number in the parenthesis is the new number for the legion and the number next to it indicates how you voted. If it gets rolling real good I'll check for errors and keep the numbers on track.

Baron Spikey
06-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (9)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (8)
Space Wolves (8) -1
Ultramarines (10) +1
White Scars (9)

Ultramarines- they might not have saved the Emperor but they did save the Imperium, plus they're misunderstood some people even complaining that it took so long for them to get to Terra when they don't make the same criticism about the SPace Wolves/Dark Angels despite those Legions being much, much slower in transit considering the distance they travelled.

Space Wolves- ignorant, barbaric savages that have no concept of diplomacy or honour beyond their own twisted, malleable version of the term.

Hugz4Genestealers
06-07-2010, 08:12 PM
Blood Angels (8)-1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (10)+1
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (8)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (10)
White Scars (9)

Blood Angels- Sorry, I still can't get over the silly "tragic space vampire prettyboy" image I have of them. Plus, have you read the new codex? Fluff nightmare. BA teaming up with necrons to fight an invading tyranid fleet? Redonkulous.

Imperial Fists- Because it takes a man's man to go to war dressed in yellow. I miss the days when they got -1 to cover saves...

LadasN
06-07-2010, 08:30 PM
Blood Angels (7)-1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (9)+1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (10)
White Scars (9)

Salamanders: Cool story behind them and I got to paint my friends up to look real'cool :D

BA: Meh, maybe anything vampire has lost respect after twilight came out... am i the only one who never heard of that series before the movie? O, and they jsut seem a little boring to me, don't know why, but they just do.

sicarius2424
06-07-2010, 08:56 PM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (10)+1
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (9)+1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (10)+1
White Scars (9)

even though they have 10 they still get it and they are really all are cool in their own way just some are cooler

Aenir
06-07-2010, 09:04 PM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (11) +1
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (9) -1
White Scars (9)

my votes!

Melissia
06-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (9)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9) +1
Ultramarines (8) -1
White Scars (9)

Space Wolves have personality. Ultramarines... don't.

therealjohnny5
06-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Blood Angels (6) -1
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (10) +1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (9)

Yeah i'm totally going to have to bump the BA down another notch, sadly while i'm not big on the Wolves either i've in general enjoyed some of the Black Library's work with them over the BA. i like the wolves models even less, and game wise like the BA but fluff wise, gotta say goodbye.

The RG shouldn't be a surprise considering my sig. but in general i really like the commitment they had and the heresy fallout they had with the fists and all. They defend the little people and are a bit rebellious. They get bonus points for that....NEXT!

Majorcrash
06-07-2010, 09:32 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (10) -1
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (11) +1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (9)

Dark angels , only reason to rebel is that they didnt get to go play.
Ravenguard, forlorn last hope, trying to build back up from the brink of extinction.
I almost picked spacedogs for the minus, since second ed. I have gone out of my way to crush those who play such a lame army.

Best of Delaware
06-07-2010, 09:50 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11) +1
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (11)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (8) -1

Never liked the idea of Space Mongolians.... although they would be good at tearing down any "City Walls" they had to fight against....

plasticaddict
06-07-2010, 10:31 PM
[QUOTE=Best of Delaware;80114]
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (10)+1
Raven Guard (11)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (7) -1
QUOTE]

For the plus. Gotta love guys who feel that there own geneticaly engineered bodies are to weak and need to be replaced by unyeilding metal.

For the minus. Space Monguls, really? IG have them too and they still ride horses and look better.

Mike X
06-07-2010, 10:39 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (11)
Salamanders (10) +1
Space Wolves (8) -1
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (7)

I love that the Salamanders use so many special weapons, and I've always disliked Space Wolves (even more now after reading A Thousand Sons).

The AKH
06-07-2010, 10:42 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (12) +1
Salamanders (9) -1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (7)

I've always like the 'silent but deadly' vibe the Raven Guard give off.

RocketRollRebel
06-07-2010, 11:16 PM
Blood Angels (7)+1
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (12)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)-1
White Scars (7)

woo!

TheBitzBarn
06-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (12)
Salamanders (10) +1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)-1
White Scars (7)

Ultra are Dull , Dull, Dull

Salamanders are the one chapter that never forgot they are to protect humanity

Capn Stoogey
06-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (12)
Salamanders (9) -1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)+1
White Scars (7)

Salamanders are jerk-wads who let all their cool gear get scattered all over the galaxy.

Hoplites/Legionnaires in space = Win.

DarkAngelHopeful
06-08-2010, 12:49 AM
Blood Angels (8)+1
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (10)-1
Raven Guard (12)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)
White Scars (7)

From my handle you'd probably think I would vote for Dark Angels. But even though I love the Dark Angels, I can't help but feel that the Lion was a paranoid, brooding, cold hearted, primarch who didn't really care about humanity and who was waiting to see who won in the Horus Heresy. All that aside, I still love the Dark Angels and I think the fluff on Cypher is awesome. I hope Cypher kills the Emperor so he can be reborn and take humanity into a new golden age.

Now as for Blood Angels, I love their fluff. I love their honorable and noble spirits. I try not to let Twighlight have any influence on my Blood Angels love, despite both being vampires.

As far as Space Wolves go, I think they kick butt. They don't care what anyone says about them. They just go around kicking the butts of humanities enemies and they have a fun time doing it. They're the guys I'd think would be the most fun company if they were real.

I guess I prefer the Iron Hands the least?

All in all though, I am a space marine fanatic. And I love all of the chapters for all of their many reasons. If I had the money, I'd have an army of all the different space marine models. As it stands, I still may make a display case that has one marine of each of the space marine chapters from the Insignium Astartes. I think that would be a cool little display.

BuFFo
06-08-2010, 12:54 AM
Blood Angels (7) -1
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11) +1
Raven Guard (12)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)
White Scars (7)

Gotta love them Iron Hands!

Sick of Blood Angels.

mysterex
06-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (12) +1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)
White Scars (7) -1

It was a real toss up for the minus, Space Wolves or White Scars - both lack originality and are too closely related to historical groups. In the end it was Mongols must go.

Raven's for the bonus - if GW made even just a transfer sheet for these I reckon we'd see a lot more of them.

Folkert0
06-08-2010, 01:52 AM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (13) +1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7) -1
White Scars (6)

yawn space boys scouts.
hooray for shadow marines

Mizzrym
06-08-2010, 03:11 AM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (13) +1
Raven Guard (13)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6) -1
White Scars (6)

ultras are just too boring for me
though not one much for loyalist chapters i gotto go with IH

JonnyRoxtar
06-08-2010, 04:11 AM
It was a real toss up for the minus, Space Wolves or White Scars - both lack originality and are too closely related to historical groups. In the end it was Mongols must go.

Raven's for the bonus - if GW made even just a transfer sheet for these I reckon we'd see a lot more of them.

Above quoted for the irony value. The Raven Guard whos primarchs last recorded words were " Nevermore"

This alone nearly gave my minus point to the RG, but theres too many contenders for my wrath of -1 and only one for my all round good guys.

Contenders for the jack *** awards are

Blood Angels, god damn I hate Vampires. I try to see them not as Anne Rice sees them though. Tragic story and not all their fault so I gave them a break.

Ultramarines, Dull, but being dull isnt enough to get - points

Iron Hands, The california cosmetic surgery addicts of the 40k world , they came close ....very close

But the winners of my -1 are the Dark Angels. Voted least likely to Man Up and admit to a previous indiscretion these low lifes of the imperium will not work with abhumans , not even abhumans who would willingly sacrifice their lives for humanity. The Dark Angels, who frequently leave warzones, condemning earstwhile allies to their doom , for no reason other than they got what they wanted. The Dark Angels. They have a Secret. The most self centred self absorbed legion bar none, if they ever serve the imperium its coincidental to serving themselves first.

In Contrast my winners of the +1 are The Salamanders. The chapter who go out of their way to protect and serve humanity. One of the very few who live among the human population of their planet and dont set themselves up as demigods ruling it. Basicly you just have to ask yourself one question.

If you needed space marine protection which chapter would you be most glad to see coming out of that thunderhawk?

Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (10)-1
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (13)
Raven Guard (13)
Salamanders (10)+1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

Baron Spikey
06-08-2010, 04:35 AM
I've started this thred upon another Forum (Heresy-Online) to seewhich Legion is favoured by the different communities- I've credited eagleboy for the idea.

Herald of Nurgle
06-08-2010, 05:01 AM
Blood Angels (5)-1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (11)+1
Iron Hands (13)
Raven Guard (13)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

(Personally I'm annoyed theres no Chaos Legions :P)
Blood Angels: Every second bit of wargear is Blood themed, Vampires, Emo, bleugh.
Imperial Fists: By far the most tolerable. I like Yellow ^.^

Grey2321
06-08-2010, 05:40 AM
Blood Angels (4)-1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (11)
Iron Hands (13)
Raven Guard (13)
Salamanders (11)+1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

Blood Angels: I dislike the blood fluff in their blood codex, like teaming up with the blood necrons to fight the Hive Fleet Blood, and the fact that they renamed their DCCWs to Blood Fist for no other reason except that there wasn't enough blood. Blood!

Salamanders: They're nice guys who put protecting humanity over glory. I'd rest knowing I was in good hands if that thunderhawk was filled with Salamanders. Also, they follow the doctrine of "Kill it with Fire!"

pgarfunkle
06-08-2010, 05:43 AM
Blood Angels (5)+1
Dark Angels (9)-1
Imperial Fists (11)
Iron Hands (13)
Raven Guard (13)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

My plus was a given, the Blood Angels have been my favourite marines and army since I started playing, love the nobility and character of their fluff.

The minus was a difficult choice as I don't dislike any of the chapters, I don't really know too much about the Iron Hands, Raven Guard or the Salamanders but feel it would be unfair to condemn them for this. So my vote goes to the Dark Angels whose fluff I really enjoy but can't deny they are the jerks of the loyalist marines

deadmanwade
06-08-2010, 05:56 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (11)
Iron Hands (12)-1
Raven Guard (14)+1
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

Grailkeeper
06-08-2010, 06:42 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (12)+1
Iron Hands (11)-1
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

We're Talking at the time of the heresy and its immediate aftermath right? all the Raven Guard, Sally's and Iron hands did was die

DoctorEvil
06-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Blood Angels (4)-1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (13)+1
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (6)

sebi81
06-08-2010, 07:28 AM
Blood Angels (4)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)+1
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (5)-1
White Scars (6)

"Iron within, iron without!" ooops... wrong text. But I like the cybernetic theme anyway.

Ultramarines? The good guys? come on it's 40k, there shall be no happy people on happy planets lead by happy smurfs...

Angelus Mortifer
06-08-2010, 07:51 AM
Blood Angels (5)+1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)+1
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4)-1
White Scars (6)

Just not a fan of the Ultras sadly. They lack imaginative fluff when compared to the other Chapters, and maybe it's because you see blue all the time, in every book and mag...

BlackKnight15624
06-08-2010, 07:56 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (8) -1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (5) +1
White Scars (6)

david5th
06-08-2010, 09:24 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (7)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6) +1
White Scars (6) - 1

MerchantDragon
06-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (7)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (11) +1
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (5) -1
White Scars (6)

Javin
06-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (6) -1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (6) +1
White Scars (6)

Dark Angels, we would rather hunt down our brothers then help the Imperium. Sad. The Emo Angels.

Ultramarines, unimaginative - yes. The glue that held the Imperium together, yes. You do not have to be flashy to do the work that is needed. The Ultramarines are the parents of over 50%! of all Space Marine chapters. That is impressive. Of course they did number over 250,000 during the Great Crusade.

Baron Spikey
06-08-2010, 10:31 AM
Ultramarines, unimaginative - yes. The glue that held the Imperium together, yes. You do not have to be flashy to do the work that is needed. The Ultramarines are the parents of over 50%! of all Space Marine chapters. That is impressive. Of course they did number over 250,000 during the Great Crusade.

9/10ths of which died in the Scouring holding the Imperium together whilst the Imperial Fists and Space Wolves went on their counter-productive vengeance crusade (showing that they were only loyal to the Emperor not his vision unlike the Ultramarines) and the rest cried into their breakfast bowls because they were useless.

UltramarineFan
06-08-2010, 11:28 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (5) -1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (14)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7) +1
White Scars (6)

Gah! Ultramarines brothers we must fight back! :) I get the feeling DA aren't getting much love...

eagleboy7259
06-08-2010, 12:18 PM
USE THE NUMBERS QUOTED AT THE BOTTOM OF MY POST, NOT THE TOP!

We've had an error, Mysterex double counted Buffo's numbers and failed to add his own. Numbers correct when Buffo finished:

Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (12)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)
White Scars (7)

Everyone's Votes since then:

Mysterex +1 Raven Guard / -1White Scars
Folkert0 +1 Raven Guard / -1 Ultramarines
Mizzyrym +1 Iron Hands / -1 Ultramarines
Jonny Roxtar +1 Salamanders / -1 Dark Angels
Herald of Nurgle +1 Imperial Fists / -1 Blood Angels
Grey 2321 +1 Salamanders / -1 Blood Angels
Pgarfunkle +1 Blood Angels / -1 Dark Angels
Deadmanwade +1 Raven Guard / -1 Iron Hands
Grailkeeper +1 Imperial Fists / -1 Iron Hands
Doctor Evil +1 Imperial Fists / -1 Blood Angels
Sebi81 +1 Iron Hands / -1 Ultramarines
Angelus Mortifer -1 Ultramarines / +1 Blood Angels
Black Knight +1 Ultramarines / -1 Dark Angels
David 5th +1 Ultramarines / -1 White Scars
Merchant Dragon +1 Salamanders / -1 Ultramarines
Javin +1 Ultramarines / -1 Dark Angels
Ultramarine Fan +1 Ultramarines / -1 Dark Angels

So Blood Angels +1, Iron Hands -1, Raven Guard +1, White Scars -1

Current numbers are:
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (5)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (7)
White Scars (5)

Feel free to check me just in case I am wrong. Watch out for getting ninja'd this post has been moving fast so make sure your numbers are correctly in line with the guy who posted before you. Also thanks for spreading this post to other forums, and doubly thank Moo Freaky of Relic News Forums for originally posting this idea. We will do the Chaos Legions after we finish up this guy here hopefully, and I have an idea for another type of Community Challenge, but we'll get to that later. Hurry up and Knock somebody out so we can all get to voting again =D

Faultie
06-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (5)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (9) +1
Ultramarines (6) -1
White Scars (5)

HiveFleetTiamat
06-08-2010, 12:29 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (10) -1 Bloody Traitors
Imperial Fists (10)
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (11)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (10) +1 Most Loyal to Humanity
Ultramarines (8)
White Scars (8

Gotthammer
06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (6) +1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10) -1
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (5)

Dark Angels were my first army way back when, and I still have my black clad beakies. Deathwing was also a favourite story of mine. Throw in the Space Hulk PC game and all the robes, winged swords and iconography and it's prettymuch DA-FTW.

Iron Hands, kinda dull.Nothing personal, more the fault of lack of background being given to them, but they're just kind of... there, for me.

murrburger
06-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (7) +1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (10)-1
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (5)

keithsilva
06-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (8)-1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)+1
White Scars (5)

No matter what anyone sayd Ultramarines are great just because u see kids play them and paint them like crap :confused: and they are on all GW boxes doesnt make them any different. Besides I really like the fuff behind them.

Grailkeeper
06-08-2010, 02:02 PM
I can see this thing going on for eternity. Once a legion reaches one - its supporters are going to boost it out of the danger zone.

eagleboy7259
06-08-2010, 02:10 PM
I can see this thing going on for eternity. Once a legion reaches one - its supporters are going to boost it out of the danger zone.

Well when we did this on Relicnews Forums Ultramarines were on by post 24 and Dark Angels bit it on post 43. However it has so far gone completely differently on this forum in terms of haters, likes, and who nobody gives a c.rap about. Luckily we have a solution for that :p

If this post hits 75 replies and no legion is on the edge of dying off then we will open it back up so everyone can vote again the same way we would once a legion died. Then once the first two legions go, or if its slow and I get bored we go to the fancy new way to vote: everyone gets a single +1 and then two -1 votes, the negative votes cannot be combined so you have to give -1 to two legions instead of giving -2 to one legion. But I'll cover more of that once the situation arise. I'll also update the threads name to keep people up to date on when they can vote again.

Lerra
06-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (9) +1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (4) -1

The White Scars need a lot more development before they're on par with the rest of the 1st founding legions.

eagleboy7259
06-08-2010, 02:22 PM
The White Scars need a lot more development before they're on par with the rest of the 1st founding legions.

But they have 10x the development and fluff that Iron Hands have right now. A special character, rules to build an army that accurately reflects their fluff, and a special place within the Horus Heresy, books and the defence of Terra. People know about Khan recapturing the space port, what does Ferrus have to claim special about him? I was the biggest pansy primarch who died first, got wiped out at Istvaan 5 and then my legion took no further action in the heresy. ;)

Emperorsmercy
06-08-2010, 02:37 PM
Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (10) +1
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (11)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (3) -1

Dark Angels, while basically evil, are still the coolest chapter by far.

White Scars just annoy me. Mongolians in space seems..... stupid. A great deal of their battle plan is a combination between Raven Guard and imperial Fists. Far too unoriginal.

ggg
06-08-2010, 03:35 PM
Blood Angels (7) + 1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (10) -1
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (3)

Salamanders - Boring uninspiring lizard lovers.

Blood Angels - Death Company !!??!!

OCdt Mephiston
06-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Blood Angels (8) + 1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6) - 1
White Scars (3)

My first introduction to 40k was the second edition box set, with the massive red marine on the front. I looked into the fluff, and have loved my Blood thirsty Angels ever since.

They missed battle at Terra. Sanguinius died. That is all.

gwensdad
06-08-2010, 08:10 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (5) -1
White Scars (4) +1

My 200+ painted White Scars will betray me if I didn't pick them. Granted the only real fiction I've seen with them is 1 chapter in Descent of Angels-where they were more fleshed out than some of the other characters in that book (can you tell I didn't like that one?)

And really-what have the Ultramarines done during the HH books? OK, they were important later, but mostly because they survived the Heresy mostly intact. As a legion, not so much.

trjames
06-08-2010, 08:14 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (14) +1
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8) -1
Ultramarines (5)
White Scars (4)

Always thought Vikings were lame.

DarkLink
06-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9) -1
Imperial Fists (15) +1
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (5)
White Scars (4)

Never been impressed with the oh-so-mysterious traitors, regardless of whichever half of the DA actually are traitors and which half aren't. On the other hand, Lysander himself singlehandedly forces me to pick the Fists.

Bigred
06-08-2010, 10:54 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (16) +1
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4) -1
White Scars (4)

+IF: Becasue Dorn was an arrogant ***, and yellow is not seen enough on the tabletop
-UM: Because nice guys finish last, and I'm sick to death of Ultramarine Blue

Force21
06-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (16) +1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4)
White Scars (3) -1

+ Sneaky Ninja Marines... any questions? lol.

- I am sorry White Scars...I love Bike armys but....Mongolians...ehhh....sorry...

Duke
06-09-2010, 07:22 AM
Blood Angels (9) +1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15) -1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4)
White Scars (3)

BLood Angels: Seriously, I mean come on Sanguinius was a complete bad***. Not to mention how cool the whole Legion was. Just wait till the Horus Heresy series does a book on BA. (Plus if we are talking Legion then we can't call them Vampires yet, so all the Minuses are now taken away)

Raven Guard: Corax and his last hurrah was lame, quoting Poe? lame cheese.

Duke

Grubbslinger
06-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (10) +1
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4)
White Scars (2) -1

I love warrior monks crusading around the galaxy. Besides, Deathwing is awesome! :)

I have to agree with the eariler post that the White Scars are just lame.... I feel they have less definition then Ultramarines.

mad_larkin
06-09-2010, 08:25 AM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (3) -1
White Scars (2) +1

I play guard, so it doesn't bother me really.

I just want to see the Ultramarines go first - boring as all hell.

Tooze
06-09-2010, 08:53 AM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (12) +1
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (3)
White Scars (1) -1

Gotta go with Dark Angels, if I didnt, I think my 1st and 2nd company would come alive and get my while I slept. Don't like the White Scars because I hate painting white to be honest.

Herald of Nurgle
06-09-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm sorry but why the heck is everyone voting the White Scars out?
Ultramarines are bland.
Blood Angels are bland.
Dark Angels are... well, mixed. But mostly traitorously bland.
Iron Hands are metallically bland.

eagleboy7259
06-09-2010, 09:36 AM
USE THE NUMBERS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST AND NOT THE ONES AT THE TOP

The numbers were right when Murrburger finished, messed up again at keithsilva’s post. Everyone else was found to be alright.

Blood Angels (6)
Dark Angels (7)
Imperial Fists (13)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (9)
Ultramarines (6)
White Scars (5)

Corrected Keithsilva: Ultramarines +1 / Dark Angels – 1 / Salamanders -1 ----- It should be:

Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (8)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4)
White Scars (1)

UltramarineFan
06-09-2010, 11:15 AM
C'mon guys! 4! We saved the Imperium, you can't hate us that much! I mean the Imperial Fists aren't that different to us and they're way ahead, just because we actually had some fluff written for us...

Majorcrash
06-09-2010, 11:30 AM
I'm sorry but why the heck is everyone voting the White Scars out?
Ultramarines are bland.
Blood Angels are bland.
Dark Angels are... well, mixed. But mostly traitorously bland.
Iron Hands are metallically bland.

If your not familiar with that sound, its White Scars sucking alot and well everyone sucking less.

Javin
06-09-2010, 11:43 AM
C'mon guys! 4! We saved the Imperium, you can't hate us that much! I mean the Imperial Fists aren't that different to us and they're way ahead, just because we actually had some fluff written for us...

People hate on the Ultramarines because they need something to tear down. Normally the target is the best. In this case it is the White Scars, followed by the Ultramarines.

warmonger
06-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (11)+1
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (8)
Space Wolves (8)
Ultramarines (4)
White Scars (0)-1

Iron Hands Rock:cool:
bye bye white scars

eagleboy7259
06-09-2010, 12:52 PM
WHITE SCARS ARE OUT!!! Feel free to vote again. Still use the +1 / -1 system until the next legion goes.

Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (12) +1
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (8)
Space Wolves (7) -1
Ultramarines (4)

FOR THE LION AND THE EMPEROR!!! ...and because we all know Russ was actually just a *****

pgarfunkle
06-09-2010, 01:15 PM
Blood Angels (10) +1
Dark Angels (12)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10) -1
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (8)
Space Wolves (7)
Ultramarines (4)

Herald of Nurgle
06-09-2010, 01:21 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (12)
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9) +1
Space Wolves (7)
Ultramarines (3) -1

Time to bolster the decent legions and decimate the crap ones.

Javin
06-09-2010, 01:25 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (11) - 1
Imperial Fists (16)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (7)
Ultramarines (4) + 1

I am sure all those that envy and hate the Ultramarines will target them next. Still I have only respect for the ONE chapter that could look to the future and did what had to be done. That over Half the space marine chapters are based off the Ultramarines should show how impressive a chapter they are.

And down the the chapter would gladly attack the imperium to hide that it almost turned traitor!

OCdt Mephiston
06-09-2010, 01:31 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (17) +1
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (6) -1
Ultramarines (4)

Dorn was a bad-***, the Crimson Fists are a testament to that.

Russ was a drunk moron, Viking barbarian marines are a testament to that

trjames
06-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (11)
Imperial Fists (18) +1
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (5) -1
Ultramarines (4)

Continuing with OCdt Mephiston's trend.

BlackKnight15624
06-09-2010, 02:06 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (10) -1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (5)
Ultramarines (5) +1

Dark Angels can't be said to be a tried-and-true "Loyalist Legion"

Oh no I didn't!

Random Guy
06-09-2010, 02:49 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (16)+1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (5)
Ultramarines (4)-1

I think all the good reasons for getting rid of the ultras have already been stated (well all the ones I can post without getting banned at least). And my Hawk Lords would never forgive me if I voted for anyone other than the RG.

Random Guy

Majorcrash
06-09-2010, 03:04 PM
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (10)
Raven Guard (17)+1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)-1
Ultramarines (4)

not going to blame bad writing on one of the more colorfull legions, fought till the bitter end and sacrifised almost all for humanity. On the otherside hated spacepuppies since 2nd ed.

sebi81
06-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (11)+1
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (3)-1

still like iron hands, still dislike ultras.

plasticaddict
06-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Gotta keep with my Iron Hands, never been a fan of bule.

Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (12)+1
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (2)-1

not going to blame bad writing on one of the more colorfull legions, fought till the bitter end and sacrifised almost all for humanity. On the otherside hated spacepuppies since 2nd ed.

MC Tic Tac
06-09-2010, 05:12 PM
Dark Angels (9) -1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (11)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (4)+1

Only cos its fashionable to hate the SMurfs, DA are filthy traitors.

eagleboy7259
06-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Plasticaddict's numbers are off, here's the correct numbers with his votes included:

Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (3)

Everyone who hasn't voted again following the end of the White Scars is encouraged to vote again!

gwensdad
06-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I'd love to give several a (-1), but there can be only 1....

Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (18) +1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (2) -1

I'll admit, I've modeled a "counts as Shrike" for my White Scars...

Mizzrym
06-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (13) +1
Raven Guard (18)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (1) -1

Well we got rid of the space mongols, now lets kill the boy scouts, still keeping my + for the IH too

Lerra
06-09-2010, 06:15 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (10) +1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (13)
Raven Guard (18)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (4)
Ultramarines (0) -1

Who stealth-killed the Blood Angels?

I am tired of seeing Ultramarine Blue. With so many chapters, it's kinda crazy that 2/3rds of the local marine players are Ultras. Nothing personal against the Ultras - I just like seeing different armies on the table.

Faultie
06-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Blood Angels (10)
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (13)
Raven Guard (17) -1
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (5) +1

warmonger
06-09-2010, 08:07 PM
Blood Angels (9)-1
Dark Angels (10)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (14)+1
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (9)
Space Wolves (5)

:cool:

JonnyRoxtar
06-09-2010, 08:34 PM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (9)-1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)+1
Space Wolves (5)

oh you get to vote again when one dies?

Die Dark Angel traitor scum

plasticaddict
06-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (8)-1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15)+1
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (5)

oh you get to vote again when one dies?

Die Dark Angel traitor scum

An army of humans, geneticaly engineered into supermen, that want to become robots so they can protect humanity, how can you beat that?

Dark Angles? Let's go to war to protect the Imperium, what on of our chapter that went traitor is halfway across the galaxy, let's go!!! WTF?

Tooze
06-09-2010, 09:12 PM
Since Ultras are dead, we can vote again...

Blood Angels (9)
Dark Angels (9)+1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (4) -1

Still going with my DA as the way to go, and gotta vote against Fenris... the feud continues!

and lastly....
Rainbow Warriors (1) +1 :cool:

Lord Inquisitor
06-09-2010, 09:15 PM
Blood Angels (10)+1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (3)-1
Lets kill of the barbaric marines and let the beautiful marines win.

Hugz4Genestealers
06-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Blood Angels (9)-1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (11)+1
Space Wolves (3)

Buddy plays Salamanders, is always talking about how humanitarian they are, running the walking sanctuary cities on Nocturne, looking out for the common folk. Pretty cool.
The Blood Angels, in addition to being prettyboy vampires, hold gladitorial fights to determine elegibility for joining the chapter, often forcing the potential candidates to trek hundreds of miles across radioactive wasteland just for the right to fight to the death for a spot. Not cool.

trjames
06-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (19)+1
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (4)-1

Utsujin
06-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Blood Angels (7)-1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (19)
Iron Hands (16)+1
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (4)

I have an unnatural love for the Iron Hands for their love of tech and hatred of flesh. I really don't like Blood Angels because they're the loyal counterpart to Emperors children.. and they're pretty boys who fight well.. marines shouldn't be pretty vampires!

Also, shouldn't space wolves be down to 2?

Lerra
06-09-2010, 10:39 PM
Blood Angels (8) +1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18) -1
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (2)

Death Company are badass enough to redeem the entire chapter for me.

Imperial fists are cool, but not cool enough to be #1 imo :cool:

Majorcrash
06-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (18) +1
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (1) -1

bye bye space puppies DA's your next

gwensdad
06-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (8) -1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (19)
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (2) +1

I almost did it. I actually had (0) all typed and ready to kill the Space Wolves. Then I remembered-these are the guys who almost went to war with the Grey Knights and =I= to save PDF and guard units on Armegedon whose only "crime" was fighting a deamon army led by Angron. I have to give them a little credit for that.

therealjohnny5
06-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (19) +1
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (1) -1

well i'll take them out...they're still space vikings...with an unhealthy obsession with dogs...

Baron Spikey
06-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (20) +1
Salamanders (10)
Space Wolves (0) -1

Sod off you ignorant, barbaric savages.
Raven Guard- the only decent, respectable Chapter left, all the rest were only ever loyal to the Emperor never his vision (except Guilliman and possibly Sanguinius).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

eagleboy7259
06-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Lotta Legions be dead so NINJA RULES ENACTED!!! You get only one +1 vote and two -1 votes, the -1 votes must be fore seperate legions, no -2 garbage in this house! :D

Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (10) +1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15) -1
Raven Guard (20)
Salamanders (9) -1

Russ's kin be gone :D

For the Lion, For Caliban, For the Emperor!!!

Baron Spikey
06-10-2010, 12:20 AM
Oh I killed off the Space WOlves that means I get to vote again, woo

Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9) -1
Imperial Fists (17) -1
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (21) +1
Salamanders (9)

Raven Guard as above is the lesser evil, at least they tried their upmost to rebuild and get back into the fight to preserve the Imperium.

My minus vote was a toss up between the Imperial Fists, Iron Hands, and Dark Angels.
Imperial Fists- because Dorn was an idiot he almost let the Imperium be destroyed hunting down traitor astartes, it's only because Guilliman stepped in and sacrificed up to 90% of his Legion that the Imperium wasn't extinguished.
Iron Hands- they lost their Primarch and Veteran Company but unlike the Salamanders and Raven Guard that was it. They weren't decimated but they did bugger all the rest of the Heresy and Scouring.
Dark Angels- the flak the Ultramarines get for not being at Terra should really be directed at these guys, they were much closer to Terra than the UM (who were on the other side of the Galaxy) and unlike the SW they weren't being attacked by the Alpha Legion so they don't have a reason to be delayed- they're just useless.

Force21
06-10-2010, 12:25 AM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (18) +1
Iron Hands (14) -1
Raven Guard (21)
Salamanders (9)

Sorry Iron Hands...

Lerra
06-10-2010, 12:35 AM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (10) +1
Imperial Fists (17) -1
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (21)
Salamanders (8) -1

Hugz4Genestealers
06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
Blood Angels (7)-1
Dark Angels (9)-1
Imperial Fists (18)+1
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (21)
Salamanders (8)

plasticaddict
06-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (8)-1
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15)+1
Raven Guard (20)-1
Salamanders (8)

Iron Hands=Super Cyborgs

Dark Angels=Super Emo

Raven Guard=Super wtf

JonnyRoxtar
06-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Blood Angels (8)
Dark Angels (9) -1
Imperial Fists (17)
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (20) -1
Salamanders (9)+1

-1 to the dark traito..I mean angels and -1 the Poe Marines (snicker)

Lerra
06-10-2010, 01:01 AM
I think there was an error with JonnyRoxtar's post. After his post, it should be:

Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (7)
Imperial Fists (18)
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (19)
Salamanders (9)

DarkAngelHopeful
06-10-2010, 01:06 AM
Blood Angels (7)
Dark Angels (8)+1
Imperial Fists (17)-1
Iron Hands (14)-1
Raven Guard (19)
Salamanders (9)

I missed out voting again after the demise of the White Scars. Oh well.

DA FTW

IF FTL

IH FTL

Random Guy
06-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Blood Angels (6)-1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (16)-1
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (20)+1
Salamanders (9)

It's not that I don't like the fists, it's more I dilike painting yellow... And blood angels are the new ultras after the new codex.

Random Guy

MerchantDragon
06-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Blood Angels (5)-1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (15)-1
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (20)
Salamanders (10)+1

Faultie
06-10-2010, 03:39 AM
Blood Angels (5)
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (15)
Iron Hands (15)+1
Raven Guard (19)-1
Salamanders (10)

Best of Delaware
06-10-2010, 04:03 AM
Blood Angels (4)-1
Dark Angels (9)+1
Imperial Fists (15)
Iron Hands (15)
Raven Guard (18) -1
Salamanders (10)

warmonger
06-10-2010, 05:16 AM
Blood Angels (3)-1
Dark Angels (9)
Imperial Fists (15)
Iron Hands (16)+1
Raven Guard (17) -1
Salamanders (10)

:)

Grey2321
06-10-2010, 05:35 AM
Blood Angels (2)-1
Dark Angels (8) -1
Imperial Fists (15)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (17)
Salamanders (11) +1

Herald of Nurgle
06-10-2010, 05:39 AM
(sorry, I was considering when the previous post was made. Changed figures to be correct)

Blood Angels (1)-1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (15)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (16) -1
Salamanders (12) +1

pgarfunkle
06-10-2010, 05:57 AM
Blood Angels (2)+1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (14)-1
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (15)-1
Salamanders (12)

Faultie
06-10-2010, 07:12 AM
Blood Angels (1)-1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (14)
Iron Hands (16)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (12)

I forgot to use both of my negative votes. Fixed!

Javin
06-10-2010, 07:15 AM
Since the only real chapter is gone now, who cares who I vote for, I will just be brings down whoever is highest and raising up the lowest now.

Blood Angels (2) +1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (14)
Iron Hands (15) -1
Raven Guard (14) -1
Salamanders (12)

Majorcrash
06-10-2010, 07:24 AM
Blood Angels (2)
Dark Angels (7)-1
Imperial Fists (14)
Iron Hands (14) -1
Raven Guard (15) +1
Salamanders (12)

really DA's are chaos in disguise, marines who want to mecanicus. The necron Dragon is at work there.
Long live the ravenguard

HsojVvad
06-10-2010, 07:32 AM
Blood Angels (1)-1
Dark Angels (8)+1
Imperial Fists (14)
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (12)

DA for me, my Favorite, But what happened to the UM? I dind't read all pages. I would have voted -1 for them because they shoved down our throat from GW, use to like them not any more. I voted BA, just tired of seeing Red all the time. I think they need more colour schemes than Gold and Red.

gwensdad
06-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Blood Angels (0) -1
Dark Angels (7) -1
Imperial Fists (14)
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (13) +1

Good background, but I think they're broken. Bye bye BA.

Utsujin
06-10-2010, 07:51 AM
Blood Angels (0)-1
Dark Angels (8)
Imperial Fists (14)
Iron Hands (15)+1
Raven Guard (15)
Salamanders (12)

So ba are gone now..

gwensdad
06-10-2010, 07:52 AM
oops, we posted at about the same time and both killed BA. Judges?

Fellend
06-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Blood Angels (0)
Dark Angels (7)
Imperial Fists (15)+1
Iron Hands (14)
Raven Guard (14)-1
Salamanders (13)

Utsujin
06-10-2010, 08:10 AM
oops, we posted at about the same time and both killed BA. Judges?

Well, we can just count our positive votes and say we both just did a double whammy on the ba?

So

DarkAngels(7)
Imperial Fists(15)
Iron Hands(16)+1
Raven Guard(13)-1
Salamanders(13)

Herald of Nurgle
06-10-2010, 09:23 AM
DarkAngels(6)-1
Imperial Fists(16) +1
Iron Hands(16)
Raven Guard(13)
Salamanders(13)

All my least fav chapters are gone :D

trjames
06-10-2010, 09:44 AM
DarkAngels(5)-1
Imperial Fists(17) +1
Iron Hands(16)
Raven Guard(13)
Salamanders(13)

Fall the hunten.

warmonger
06-10-2010, 09:51 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DarkAngels(4)-1
Imperial Fists(16) -1
Iron Hands(17)+1
Raven Guard(13)
Salamanders(13)

Faultie
06-10-2010, 09:55 AM
DarkAngels(3)-1
Imperial Fists(17) +1
Iron Hands(17)
Raven Guard(12)-1
Salamanders(13)

Another chapter down, time to vote again!

DarkAngelHopeful
06-10-2010, 10:16 AM
DarkAngels(4)+1
Imperial Fists(16)-1
Iron Hands(16)-1
Raven Guard(12)
Salamanders(13)

I think Iron Hands are just kind of meh

JonnyRoxtar
06-10-2010, 10:24 AM
DarkAngels(3)-1
Imperial Fists(16)
Iron Hands(16)
Raven Guard(11)-1
Salamanders(14)+1

pgarfunkle
06-10-2010, 10:33 AM
DarkAngels(3)
Imperial Fists(16)
Iron Hands(15)-1
Raven Guard(10)-1
Salamanders(15)+1

Tooze
06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
DarkAngels(4) +1
Imperial Fists(16)
Iron Hands(14)-1
Raven Guard(9)-1
Salamanders(15)

eagleboy7259
06-10-2010, 11:07 AM
DarkAngels(5) +1
Imperial Fists(16)
Iron Hands(13) -1
Raven Guard(9)
Salamanders(14) -1

Because we had the second most victories to Horus during the Great Crusade, and we didn't even get discovered until later on. Sure we didn't do much during the Heresy, but I guess that beats getting beat down at Istvaan V

UltramarineFan
06-10-2010, 11:45 AM
DarkAngels(5)
Imperial Fists(15)-1
Iron Hands(12) -1
Raven Guard(10)+1
Salamanders(14)

Go ravens, go!

sebi81
06-10-2010, 11:49 AM
DarkAngels(4)-1
Imperial Fists(15)
Iron Hands(13) +1
Raven Guard(10)
Salamanders(13)-1

don't like green...

Archon
06-10-2010, 12:26 PM
DarkAngels(5)+1
Imperial Fists(15)
Iron Hands(13)
Raven Guard(09)-1
Salamanders(13)

Dark Angels are great, mysterious and the first Legion!

Ravens are too proud, too beardy and shouldn´t exist since istvan:D

Mizzrym
06-10-2010, 01:08 PM
DarkAngels(5)
Imperial Fists(15)
Iron Hands(14)+1
Raven Guard(09)
Salamanders(12)-1

well i gotto give my minus to the sallys this time too much vulkan around these days

Old_Paladin
06-10-2010, 01:28 PM
DarkAngels(6)+1
Imperial Fists(14) -1
Iron Hands(14)
Raven Guard(8) -1
Salamanders(12)

Dark Angels: they're hiding something; but still want to do right by the Emperor.

Fists: They wear a pain glove and carve things from the bones of their dead... that's pretty F-ed up.

Lerra
06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
DarkAngels(7) +1
Imperial Fists(14)
Iron Hands(14)
Raven Guard(7) -1
Salamanders(11) -1

Most people who play Sallies these days do it because Vulkan has great rules. It's pretty rare to find a "legitimate" Salamanders player. Raven Guard have some great new stuff with the new Forgeworld book, but some of the Poe-centric fluff is truly cringe-worthy. Negs for both. Iron Hands have a lack of fluff, but at least they have a special niche as the uber-mech chapter, and they have a lot of potential to be fleshed out in the future, and I have no real complaint with the Imperial Fists except that they seem slightly generic. Ravenwing and Deathwing are specialized, have interesting fluff, and make for fun armies, so they get my vote.

Hugz4Genestealers
06-10-2010, 02:06 PM
DarkAngels(6)-1
Imperial Fists(15)+1
Iron Hands(14)
Raven Guard(6)-1
Salamanders(11)

MerchantDragon
06-10-2010, 02:49 PM
DarkAngels(5)-1
Imperial Fists(15)
Iron Hands(14)
Raven Guard(5)-1
Salamanders(12)+1

gwensdad
06-10-2010, 04:56 PM
DarkAngels(4) -1
Imperial Fists(15)
Iron Hands(13) -1
Raven Guard(6) +1
Salamanders(12)

Where did the Raven Guard hate come from?

Hasagwan
06-10-2010, 05:05 PM
DarkAngels(5) +1
Imperial Fists(14) -1
Iron Hands(12) -1
Raven Guard(6)
Salamanders(12)

Imperial Fists have always been one of my least favorite and the Dark Angels are one of the few favorite loyalists from the original legions I like. No wonder I'm painting a 30k Word Bearer list;)

eagleboy7259
06-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Imperial Fists have always been one of my least favorite and the Dark Angels are one of the few favorite loyalists from the original legions I like. No wonder I'm painting a 30k Word Bearer list;)

Too bad Battle for the Abyss makes it seem like every single member of the Word Bearer's Legion is a pathetic joke and 50 -ish World Eaters, Ultramarines, and Space Wolves stopped the entire Chapter of the Quill from their mission to destroy Maccragge

plasticaddict
06-10-2010, 08:32 PM
DarkAngels(4)-1
Imperial Fists(14)
Iron Hands(13) +1
Raven Guard(5)-1
Salamanders(12)

Iron Hands, again cyborg supersoldiers.

Raven Guard, Ho hum.

Dark Angels, Traitors who can't commit.

murrburger
06-10-2010, 08:53 PM
DarkAngels(5)+1
Imperial Fists(14)
Iron Hands(13)
Raven Guard(4)-1
Salamanders(11)-1

I'm sick of the Salamanders 'humanitarian' angle. I'm sticking with the real boys in green.

Baron Spikey
06-11-2010, 01:03 AM
DarkAngels(4) -1
Imperial Fists(13) -1
Iron Hands(13)
Raven Guard(4) +1
Salamanders(11)

Dark Angels- most selfish Legion, wilst the other Legions did something* during the Scouring they just went half traitor and then cried about it.

Imperial Fists- their something* during the Scouring was to turn it's back on humanity and follow it's own course.

Lane
06-11-2010, 05:21 AM
DarkAngels(5) +1
Imperial Fists(12) -1
Iron Hands(13)
Raven Guard(4)
Salamanders(11)

DA - loyal but not entirely good guys.

IF - kind of dull

Herald of Nurgle
06-11-2010, 06:25 AM
DarkAngels(4) -1
Imperial Fists(13) +1
Iron Hands(13)
Raven Guard(3) -1
Salamanders(11)

DarkLink
06-11-2010, 08:42 AM
DarkAngels(3) -1
Imperial Fists(14) +1
Iron Hands(12) -1
Raven Guard(3)
Salamanders(11)

Yeah... the whole point of the DA history is that a very large portion of them most definitely aren't very loyal, and are more than willing to backstab everyone else just to keep it a secret.

UltramarineFan
06-11-2010, 12:10 PM
DarkAngels(3)
Imperial Fists(13) -1
Iron Hands(11) -1
Raven Guard(3)
Salamanders(12) +1

Random raven guard hate so I've decided to switch to salamanders
Go away imperial fist trash, come back when you're codex enough to take us(ultramarines) on

Aenir
06-11-2010, 01:06 PM
Dark Angels (4) +1
Imperial Fists(12) -1
Iron Hands(11)
Raven Guard(3)
Salamanders(12)

Paul
06-11-2010, 01:11 PM
Dark Angels (3)-1
Imperial Fists (12)
Iron Hands (12)+1
Raven Guard (3)
Salamanders (11)-1

Iron Hands - Mechanization is the future of war.

Dark Angels - Too busy whining about the Fallen to do your jobs? Awwww.

Salamanders - You like the Forge? How does that even make sense with your names? Also, stop stealing the "Forge" idea from the Iron Hands. I mean the Mechanicus.

Majorcrash
06-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Dark Angels (2)-1
Imperial Fists (12)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (4)+1
Salamanders (10)-1

dark angels the only traitor legion that hasnt been exposed yet. and slamanders what up with getting your primarch killed off first. Raven Guard strenght thru adversity

Herald of Nurgle
06-11-2010, 04:39 PM
Should mention that FERRUS MANUS was the first (properly) dead Primarch. Vulkan died post heresy.

therealjohnny5
06-11-2010, 06:01 PM
Dark Angels (1)-1
Imperial Fists (11)-1
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (5)+1
Salamanders (10)

DA - i'll go with the unrevealed traitor legion thing...sounds good...plus those cloaks make no practical sense...
IF - Come on guys, kinda douchie that thing you did on terra...
RG + despite FW's crappy poesque attempts at coolness that fall very short, they've been man enough to stand up to their screw ups. When the primarch walks off into the warp as penance...that's diesel...

eagleboy7259
06-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Should mention that FERRUS MANUS was the first (properly) dead Primarch. Vulkan died post heresy.

Vulkan didn't die, he's MIA, that's why Vulkan He'stan is running around collecting the relics, because once you collect all 150 you become a Pok'e'mon Master err... Vulkan comes back from where ever he went. Same with Leman Russ, the Lion, Corax, and Khan. Manus got his head chopped off by Fulgrim, Dorn got skeletalized fighting in a Black Crusade, Guliliman got the throat sliced by Fulgrim, and Sanguinus got murdered by Horus. So we got 5 coming back at the end of 40k universe and 4 gonezo. Then Chaos is down Horus, Konrad Cruze, either Alpharius or Omegon, so they outnumber us by 6 and a halfish

Faultie
06-11-2010, 10:38 PM
Vulkan didn't die, he's MIA, that's why Vulkan He'stan is running around collecting the relics, because once you collect all 150 you become a Pok'e'mon Master err... Vulkan comes back from where ever he went. Same with Leman Russ, the Lion, Corax, and Khan. Manus got his head chopped off by Fulgrim, Dorn got skeletalized fighting in a Black Crusade, Guliliman got the throat sliced by Fulgrim, and Sanguinus got murdered by Horus. So we got 5 coming back at the end of 40k universe and 4 gonezo. Then Chaos is down Horus, Konrad Cruze, either Alpharius or Omegon, so they outnumber us by 6 and a halfish
Depending on the fluff you read, Guilliman-in-stasis is believed to be getting better. In one of the books (can't recall), they say that the oldest of the Marines think that the stab wound appears less grievous than it did when they were initiates, and it appears to be healing (however slowly).

Is it true? Who knows. But if we're tossing out crazy ideas about the end of the universe, why not?!

eagleboy7259
06-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Depending on the fluff you read, Guilliman-in-stasis is believed to be getting better. In one of the books (can't recall), they say that the oldest of the Marines think that the stab wound appears less grievous than it did when they were initiates, and it appears to be healing (however slowly).

Is it true? Who knows. But if we're tossing out crazy ideas about the end of the universe, why not?!

I've always loved that bit of fluff. They claim it's impossible for it to heal because he is in stasis but if Saints and Demons have physical manifestations in 40k why can't miracles happen?

6th Edition 40k: the Emperor dies but manifests his power within Guiliman who awakens from stasis fully healed, Maccragge becomes the new Terra, and Guiliman begins the 2nd Great Crusade and ushers in an unprecedented era of Smurf Hate by the majority of 40k players

Hugz4Genestealers
06-12-2010, 12:24 AM
But then what about the Star Child? Oh, wait, GW retcons whatever fluff it wants with each new edition, I forgot.

P.S. I definitely just gave my army a pep talk for the 'Ard Boyz semis before going to bed tonight. Give that man a Nerd Point!

Melissia
06-12-2010, 08:35 AM
I've always loved that bit of fluff. They claim it's impossible for it to heal because he is in stasis but if Saints and Demons have physical manifestations in 40k why can't miracles happen?

A bit nitpicky and perhaps off-topic, but Living Saints are basically "human plus", in the sense of them manifesting some righteousness or other gifted from the Emperor Himself-- suggested to be His will manifest or something. Living Saints don't have to manifest physically because they have physical form; the human body through which the Emperor's will is spoken and all that jazz.

Daemons, on the other hand, are entities from the warp, and so they must manifest physically in order to have a body, and they create bodies based off of the subconscious of the various sentient beings on the planet. Daemonhosts and etc are probably closer to Living Saints, but even then they're quite a ways away given how the daemon changes and damages the host as opposed to the mutually beneficial (and psychically pure-- the Inquisition studies Living Saints for purity and so on before allowing the Ecclesiarchy to grant them the title, and no Living Saint, at least IIRC, has yet to show signs of psychic power).

eagleboy7259
06-12-2010, 02:24 PM
A bit nitpicky and perhaps off-topic, but Living Saints are basically "human plus", in the sense of them manifesting some righteousness or other gifted from the Emperor Himself-- suggested to be His will manifest or something. Living Saints don't have to manifest physically because they have physical form; the human body through which the Emperor's will is spoken and all that jazz.

Daemons, on the other hand, are entities from the warp, and so they must manifest physically in order to have a body, and they create bodies based off of the subconscious of the various sentient beings on the planet. Daemonhosts and etc are probably closer to Living Saints, but even then they're quite a ways away given how the daemon changes and damages the host as opposed to the mutually beneficial (and psychically pure-- the Inquisition studies Living Saints for purity and so on before allowing the Ecclesiarchy to grant them the title, and no Living Saint, at least IIRC, has yet to show signs of psychic power).

So about Living Saints then, are they born as Saints or do they become Saints? Its it like an Emperor's Champion type of thing where one day they have a vision and the next they are they are changed.

Oh and everybody unawares, you are allowed to vote again every time a legion dies. So once somebody kills off the DA we can all vote again.

Herald of Nurgle
06-12-2010, 02:47 PM
So about Living Saints then, are they born as Saints or do they become Saints? Its it like an Emperor's Champion type of thing where one day they have a vision and the next they are they are changed.

Oh and everybody unawares, you are allowed to vote again every time a legion dies. So once somebody kills off the DA we can all vote again.
It almost makes me want to make a new account (Herald of Slaanesh) to post on this vote just ONCE.

Old_Paladin
06-12-2010, 05:30 PM

Both,
Some are born Saints; but others will become ones later in life (usually as a host to allow a dead saint to re-manifest).

Saint Sabbat was like this, through her many different forms.

razcalking
06-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Dark Angels (0) -1
Imperial Fists (11)
Iron Hands (12)
Raven Guard (5)
Salamanders (11) +1

And down go the Angels. Props to the Sallies for caring about the average bloke.

Old_Paladin
06-12-2010, 06:52 PM
Imperial Fists (10) -1
Iron Hands (13) +1
Raven Guard (4) -1
Salamanders (11)

One step closer to quoting the Raven 'Nevermore...'

Faultie
06-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Imperial Fists (11) +1
Iron Hands (12) -1
Raven Guard (3) -1
Salamanders (11)

Majorcrash
06-12-2010, 09:26 PM
Imperial Fists (10) -1
Iron Hands (11) -1
Raven Guard (4) +1
Salamanders (11)

eagleboy7259
06-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Imperial Fists (11) +1
Iron Hands (10) -1
Raven Guard (4)
Salamanders (11) -1

Ack... The only Legions left are all the Legions I hate, with exception to the Fists. It seems like they might have barely survived the Drop Site Massacre on Istvaan V but they survived the voting challenge. Does it surprise anybody besides myself that the Legions of whom the least is known and the least is written about are the favorites so far?

DarkAngelHopeful
06-12-2010, 10:58 PM
Imperial Fists (12)+1
Iron Hands (9)-1
Raven Guard (4)
Salamanders (10)-1

Ack... The only Legions left are all the Legions I hate, with exception to the Fists. It seems like they might have barely survived the Drop Site Massacre on Istvaan V but they survived the voting challenge. Does it surprise anybody besides myself that the Legions of whom the least is known and the least is written about are the favorites so far?

It doesn't surprise me. I'm glad you mentioned it though. I anticipated that the legions with a codex directly written for them would go first (not withstanding C:SM can be used for White Scars, Raven Guard, etc).

Tooze
06-12-2010, 11:12 PM
Damn, well down went my Dark Angels....

Imperial Fists (13) +1
Iron Hands (9)
Raven Guard (3)-1
Salamanders (9)-1

Best of Delaware
06-12-2010, 11:15 PM
Imperial Fists (14) +1
Iron Hands (9)-1
Raven Guard (2) -1
Salamanders (9)

Ferrus manus? What a stupid name...

Also die Ravens

Baron Spikey
06-12-2010, 11:17 PM
Imperial Fists (12) -1
Iron Hands (8) -1
Raven Guard (3) +1
Salamanders (9)

Kind of fortunate- 2 Legions I dislike are left.

Imperial Fists- disloyal idiots
Iron Hands- wusses of the Astartes

Tacoo
06-12-2010, 11:25 PM
Imperial Fists (12) -1
Iron Hands (6)+1
Raven Guard (2) -1
Salamanders (9)

plasticaddict
06-12-2010, 11:26 PM
Imperial Fists (12) -1
Iron Hands (9) +1
Raven Guard (4)
Salamanders (8)-1

Herald of Nurgle
06-12-2010, 11:57 PM
Imperial Fists (11) -1
Iron Hands (8) -1
Raven Guard (5) +1
Salamanders (8)

JonnyRoxtar
06-13-2010, 01:30 AM
Imperial Fists (11)
Iron Hands (7) -1
Raven Guard (4) -1
Salamanders (9)+1

Raven guard for being sad parodies of goff literature.

Iron hands for having the vison to make themselves better by being part robot but being blind to the possibilities of the robot bit being titan sized.

Artein
06-13-2010, 01:43 AM
Imperial Fists (12) +1
Iron Hands (6) -1
Raven Guard (3) -1
Salamanders (9)

MerchantDragon
06-13-2010, 02:23 AM
Imperial Fists (12)
Iron Hands (5) -1
Raven Guard (2) -1
Salamanders (10) +1

The AKH
06-13-2010, 02:41 AM
Imperial Fists (12)
Iron Hands (4) -1
Raven Guard (3) +1
Salamanders (9) -1

pgarfunkle
06-13-2010, 04:24 AM
Imperial Fists (12)
Iron Hands (3) -1
Raven Guard (2) -1
Salamanders (10) +1

Yep all the legions I have no interest in left :(

Herald of Nurgle
06-13-2010, 04:29 AM
Imperial Fists (12)
Iron Hands (3) -1
Raven Guard (2) -1
Salamanders (10) +1

Yep all the legions I have no interest in left :(
No-one I was interested in at the start.

I wonder what would have happened if we had involved Chapters instead of Legions.

The Mystic
06-13-2010, 04:36 AM
Imperial Fists (11) -1
Iron Hands (2) -1
Raven Guard (3) +1
Salamanders (10)

Imperial Fists - Bunch of self harmers.
Iron Hands - Just plain boring to me.

Raven Guard - Ninja marines. Whats not to like?

The Madman
06-13-2010, 05:34 AM
Imperial Fists (11) -1
Iron Hands (2) -1
Raven Guard (3) +1
Salamanders (10)

Imperial Fists - Bunch of self harmers.
Iron Hands - Just plain boring to me.

Raven Guard - Ninja marines. Whats not to like?

hope eagle boy doesn't mind me starting a second thread for traitor legions, i'm a chaos boy at heart.

Imperial Fists (10) -1
Iron Hands (3) +1
Raven Guard (3)
Salamanders (10)

UltramarineFan
06-13-2010, 05:51 AM
Imperial Fists (9) -1
Iron Hands (3)
Raven Guard (4) +1
Salamanders (9) -1

Don't really like any of them, just trying to break any chance of a majority win.

Baron Spikey
06-13-2010, 07:24 AM
No-one I was interested in at the start.

I wonder what would have happened if we had involved Chapters instead of Legions.

Then that would have been a god awful challenge- how many chapters would have to have been included so someone didn't whine? And then you'd have someone whining because we've included too many or we're not allowing DIYs...headache in a written format.

Javin
06-13-2010, 08:05 AM
Don't really like any of them, just trying to break any chance of a majority win.

All these four chapters are very boring. I agree with you Ultramarine fan.

Imperial Fists (8) -1
Iron Hands (4) + 1
Raven Guard (4)
Salamanders (8) -1

Utsujin
06-13-2010, 08:30 AM
Imperial Fists(7)-1
Iron Hands(5)+1
Raven Guard(4)
Salamanders(7)-1

david5th
06-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Imperial Fists(6) -1
Iron Hands(5)
Raven Guard(5) +1
Salamanders(7)

Xas
06-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Imperial Fists(6)
Iron Hands(6) +1
Raven Guard(4) -1
Salamanders(7)

because IIRC the Iron Hands are good at crafting and siege warfare while the raven guard are known for hiding like lil boys.

all four of them are not apealing anyways...

Grailkeeper
06-13-2010, 11:05 AM
Been a while since i Last looked at this one- looks like I was wrong about legions noting being voted off

Oh and I can vote again

Imperial Fists(7)+1
Iron Hands(5)-1
Raven Guard(4)
Salamanders(7)

razcalking
06-13-2010, 11:19 AM
Imperial Fists (6) -1
Iron Hands (4) -1
Raven Guard (4)
Salamanders (8) +1

The self-mutilation of the Iron Hands never appealed to me. The Fists are just a little... dull.

wittdooley
06-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Imperial Fists (6) -1
Iron Hands (4) -1
Raven Guard (4)
Salamanders (8) +1

The self-mutilation of the Iron Hands never appealed to me. The Fists are just a little... dull.

Aight, I'll get in on the action

Imperial Fists (5) -1
Iron Hands (3) -1
Raven Guard (5)+1
Salamanders (9) +1

Love me a little Ebony & Ivory :).

BlackKnight15624
06-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Imperial Fists (5)
Iron Hands (3)
Raven Guard (6) +1
Salamanders (8) -1

Salamanders get too much credit.

Hugz4Genestealers
06-13-2010, 04:26 PM
Imperial Fists (6)+1
Iron Hands (2)-1
Raven Guard (6)
Salamanders (8)

MC Tic Tac
06-13-2010, 05:04 PM
[Imperial Fists (7)+1
Iron Hands (1)
Raven Guard (6)
Salamanders (8)

If Smurfs can't win, then the next best thing - or Salamanders

Majorcrash
06-13-2010, 09:51 PM
[Imperial Fists (6)-1
Iron Hands (0)-1
Raven Guard (7)+1
Salamanders (8)
iron hands got to go, Imperial fist are duller that ultras and got to love the Raven Guard.

Majorcrash
06-13-2010, 09:53 PM
[Imperial Fists (5)-1
Raven Guard (8)+1
Salamanders (7)-1
and with another legion gone voting starts again. Well if i havnt said it before i like the RG cant stand fists and salamanders dont do it for me.

Javin
06-13-2010, 10:07 PM
[Imperial Fists (6) + 1
Raven Guard (7) -1
Salamanders (6)-1

My legion is gone, down with all the others!

Faultie
06-13-2010, 10:32 PM
Imperial Fists (7) +1
Raven Guard (6) -1
Salamanders (5)-1

eagleboy7259
06-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Imperial Fists (8) +1
Raven Guard (5) -1
Salamanders (4)-1

Without Dorn there is no Imperium, no one puts the Emperor on the Golden Throne, no one builds the Imperial Palace, and nobody saves the Emperor from sure defeat by defending said palace. Yep, Dorn is the Man

wittdooley
06-13-2010, 11:10 PM
Imperial Fists (7) -1
Raven Guard (5)
Salamanders (5) +1

The Imperial Fists are so boring.

gwensdad
06-13-2010, 11:29 PM
Imperial Fists (6) -1
Raven Guard (6) +1
Salamanders (5)

My only fluff reading on the Fists has been in the HH books. Until they get their own book set in that time, I can't see them as anything but "supporting characters."

plasticaddict
06-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Imperial Fists (5) -1
Raven Guard (5) -1
Salamanders (6) +1

The AKH
06-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Imperial Fists (4) -1
Raven Guard (6) +1
Salamanders (5) -1

Hugz4Genestealers
06-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Imperial Fists (5) +1
Raven Guard (5) -1
Salamanders (4) -1

pgarfunkle
06-14-2010, 12:16 AM
mperial Fists (6) +1
Raven Guard (4) -1
Salamanders (3) -1

JonnyRoxtar
06-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Imperial Fists (5) -1
Raven Guard (3) -1
Salamanders (4) +1

MerchantDragon
06-14-2010, 02:20 AM
Imperial Fists (4) -1
Raven Guard (2) -1
Salamanders (5) +1

DarkAngelHopeful
06-14-2010, 02:55 AM
Imperial Fists (5) +1
Raven Guard (1) -1
Salamanders (4) -1

I like the Crimson Fists, so I guess I'll give the Imperial Fists my vote.

warmonger
06-14-2010, 05:23 AM
Imperial Fists (4) -1
Raven Guard (2) +1
Salamanders (3) -1

:eek:

Baron Spikey
06-14-2010, 06:14 AM
Imperial Fists (3) -1
Raven Guard (3) +1
Salamanders (2) -1

RocketRollRebel
06-14-2010, 06:18 AM
Imperial Fists (2) -1
Raven Guard (4) +1
Salamanders (1) -1

It was a tough one since I really think all 3 legions are sweet but had to go with RG since I'd say they are my current favorite.

Hasagwan
06-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Imperial Fists (1) -1
Raven Guard (5) +1
Salamanders (0) -1

Of the three remaining, I have to go Raven Guard, and ending the Salamanders

Hasagwan
06-14-2010, 06:58 AM
and voting starts over which means I get to send the Imperial Fists packing and end the competition.

Imperial Fists (0) -1
Raven Guard (6) +1

razcalking
06-14-2010, 07:04 AM
And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,
And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;
And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
Shall be lifted - nevermore!