PDA

View Full Version : Ard Boyz Scenarios?

Hugz4Genestealers
06-06-2010, 04:44 PM
So, a shout-out to anyone who knows more about how Ard Boyz works than I do, which from the looks of it should be most of you: I know GW posts special scenarios for the events, but I'm a little unclear on one detail, namely, are there scenarios put up specifically for each round, or were the for the prelims intended for use in all three rounds this year? I ask, because it's the Sunday before the semis and there's nothing on the GW website to indicate that there will be another round of scenarios, and yet I could swear I had heard word saying otherwise...

DarkLink
06-06-2010, 05:09 PM
They'd better come out soon. Or there will be much nerd rage, whining and crying.

Not from me, though. Even if I were so inclined, this is finals week for me so I be bothered with unimportant stuff until thursday evening. Which is funny, since I'm still posting here. Hmmmm....:rolleyes:

Hugz4Genestealers
06-06-2010, 06:38 PM
Funny you should say that, my professors were saying something about finals the other day, too...

Shavnir
06-06-2010, 07:06 PM
Man your guys' finals are late. What time do you start back in the Fall?

Hugz4Genestealers
06-06-2010, 07:59 PM
End of September

DarkLink
06-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Same here. Quarter system gets out later, and starts later, than semester system.