PDA

View Full Version : The Winter of Olympia - A 30K Iron Warriors project.

Splatter Paint
10-14-2016, 12:45 AM
Greetings and salutations,

I'm hoping to document my progress on a new venture I'm.... venturing into. Haha.

After the Imperial Fist army I finished, I've decided to dive into the Horus Heresy game. 4 Betrayal at Calth sets and a few Forgeworld Orders later, I have found myself with a rather substantial Iron warriors Army. And with the new box right around the corner, if the rumours are to be believed, what better time to start a new hobby project!

I have recently finished the Primarch, because we might as well start at the top right?

Have a gander, and don't be shy, say hello!

Morgrim
10-15-2016, 03:29 AM
Ambitious, testing your colour scheme on a primach model. Looks good.

Splatter Paint
10-18-2016, 08:22 AM
I've always been a "go big or go home" kind of guy. Haha.

Got another little tidbit done. Saw a conversion a little while ago, so decided to build myself a little Navigator as well.

Splatter Paint
10-22-2016, 03:17 PM
So I got my hands on the new Limited Edition Ultramarine guy from FW a little early and was asked to paint it up for the local store. Since the banner pole had snapped, I decided to add him to my own legion as a custom Praevian/Siegebreaker. Hope you guys like him:

Splatter Paint
10-28-2016, 10:33 AM
So with the release of the Burning of Prospero box tomorrow, I managed to get my hands on the Space Wolf hero; Geigor the Fellhanded.

I know the pre-heresy colours are slightly different, but I have always fancied painting a Space Wolf, and I personally think Geigor looks amazing in the post Heresy colours.

What do you guys think?