PDA

View Full Version : Waaaaaaaaaaaagh!!!!!!!!!!

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
05-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I am currently selling some Ork stuff, and have been wanting to get rid of it for AGES!

I have
2 Warbosses
100 Boyz
20 Nobz
20 Grotz
6 Kommandos
Wazdakka Gutsmek
Converted Buggy/Skorcha.

Will send to any location.
Any interest?

BuFFo
05-27-2010, 01:45 PM
The Lounge needs a Trade/Sell forum asap.

gilbert93dt
05-27-2010, 04:39 PM
Post pics!

wittdooley
05-27-2010, 06:56 PM
The Lounge needs a Trade/Sell forum asap.

Agreed.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
05-28-2010, 01:21 AM
I forgot 5 Burnas! and yes pictures! Will be up sooon. They vary in painting completion, from undercoated, to painted

Fizzics
05-28-2010, 10:53 AM
I'd agree that it should have a trade forum.

But this isn't the place for it right now. I don't want everyone to start posting for trades and clogging up the system.

Tzeentch's Dark Agent
06-01-2010, 05:49 AM
Well if it isn't then who/where do I go to sell these damn Orks, as they are really consuming space and are really annoying me as I want to get on with armies that I actually want to do.

Fizzics
06-01-2010, 09:53 AM
bartertown, ebay, trade at your FLGS. lots of options.

BuFFo
06-01-2010, 02:10 PM

But this isn't the place for it right now. I don't want everyone to start posting for trades and clogging up the system.

You need to explain to me what 'clogging the system' means here, please.

I fail to see how a trade forum would clog anything up.

Fizzics
06-01-2010, 02:30 PM
You need to explain to me what 'clogging the system' means here, please.

I fail to see how a trade forum would clog anything up.

Who said anything about a trade forum clogging up the system. I think a trade forum would be a great thing. Which is just what I said in my first sentence.

But there isn't a trade forum. So I was simply stating that this (perhaps I should have specifically said the general forum) isn't the place to post trades or sales. It would clog up the system (read general forum) and make it hard to find good stuff to read.

With me now?

BuFFo
06-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Who said anything about a trade forum clogging up the system.

Um, here?

Sounds like you want a trade forum, but you don't want it due to it 'clogging up the system', of which I don't get.

Fizzics
06-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Oh, I suppose I wasn't super exactly clear.

I was referring to his posting a sale thread in a general forum. While I agree that we should get a trade forum, I don't think that it is a good idea to post sale threads in the general forum now. Again, it will detract from the purpose of the general discussion forum.

There are other sites wholly dedicated to trading, and he is better off posting in there. My only point.

Apparently, my pronouns were misplaced. Hopefully that'll clear it up for the grammar police.

BuFFo
06-01-2010, 03:41 PM
- Shakes My Fists -

PRONOUN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!