PDA

View Full Version : hey oh

thelonegrif
05-23-2010, 12:36 PM
hey all im new to this forum but i am always on the look out for ideas and inspiration from other players especially when it comes to painting i post as thesolitare on M1M and if your a console gamer my name is my xbox live tag (the lone grif) currently on a MW2 trip but as far as 40k goes my friends and mentor say i am a bit fanatical
23k eldar
3k space marines
2k tyranids
2k grey knights
5k chaos and demons
right now i am in germany and the shop i frequent is the games workshop store in nurnberg but back in the states i game at the soldier in amesbury MA and as soon as i get back to the states im going to begin building my apocalypse table in my basement provide the old lady doesn't distract to much.
as for my work i am currently an employee of the us army and in the middle of a station change at the moment ill be heading out to ft drum NY sometime this summer and thats all i can think of for now anything comes to mind ask
Grif

Bigred
05-23-2010, 03:35 PM
Welcome to the Lounge thelonegrif!

Make yourself at home, and check out the painting subforums. We'd love to see your minis and have you jump into our threads.

ratgirl
05-24-2010, 11:02 AM
I'd love to see some of your minis.

23K eldar? I thought 4K in skaven was bad... then again, it's probably about the same amount of models :)

david5th
05-25-2010, 04:27 AM
Hello and welcome thelonegrif.

DarkAngelHopeful
05-26-2010, 05:32 AM
Welcome thelonegrif! Always good to see another member of the military on here.

person person
05-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the community thelonegrif!

23k Eldar :0

Please post some pics!

thelonegrif
05-31-2010, 10:47 AM
im trying to find a way to post what i have but i can't post them but i will post a link to my photo bucket
this is for most of my eldar most of the pics are from before i deployed some are more recent but its not completely up to date http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/ncgriffin_27/eldar/
im in the process of moving from one duty station to another so all my models are boxed up and in transit to ft drum so i cant post anything yet but when i get the chance ill post (which probably wont be till august) ill post up some pics of my latest works and most of my collection as it is completed