PDA

View Full Version : Narrative Track games

Honda
05-19-2010, 11:35 AM
This question has more to do with being curious vs. a concern, because I'm sure you guys know what you are doing. That being said, how are the Narrative tracks going to work this year, given that we are following force specific campaigns?

For example, I intend to play in the IA3 - Taros campaign track with Elysians. In the campaign, they only participated in a single battle and the ground forces were wiped out, nearly to the man...which sets the bar pretty low for me as far as game performance goes. :D

Is it your (i.e. BoLSCon) intention to replay the campaign per some version of the historical scenarios and see how the participants do or do you have other intentions?

And I understand if you are not ready or do not wish to reveal your intentions.

Thanx for listening.

Cheers,

Jwolf
05-20-2010, 12:26 AM
We'll have to modify the historical scenarios to feature the forces actually participating, but you may very well have a fairly grim mission ahead of you on Taros. Of course, a lot of the missions are pretty grim on one side or the other, or both, at least from the historical events. You will have acheivable objectives other than "have someone alive, anywhere," so I guess we'll stray from the historical to a degree.

Honda
05-20-2010, 10:50 AM
but you may very well have a fairly grim mission ahead of you on Taros.

Please tell me that it doesn't involve Kroot and dental hygiene.

Everything else can probably be managed. ;)

Orminah
05-20-2010, 09:18 PM
What about the Annephalion Project? (IA4, I believe?)

Jwolf
05-24-2010, 08:04 AM
Not sure what the question is, Orminah.