10 sternguard w/ 2 melta, 2 combi melta, pod
10 sternguard 4 combi melta, pod
3 tac squads flamer, mm - 1 in pod
scout squad

lrc w/ mm
lr w/mm
lr w/mm

He got first turn.
The entire game consisted of me getting all the kp I could while waiting until the very end to rush the fliers over to objectives. I wiped vulkan and the thundernators and worked his troops over pretty well. He was under the inpression that he was dominating while I was getting kp and waiting to move for the win... ...I got my last turn with 17 minutes to go. He said I slow played because I looked at the clock 4 or 5 times. I was trying to get as many kp as I could before I assaulted to contest the objective that won the game. I could have shot chimeras and heavies for 15 minutes easiuly, but i digress...

Minor victory - 3rd overall

Round 2

Space marines - cato in a raider wit cronos driving, 2 dev squads with ml, 3 speeders, whirlwind, shooty terminators, 2 razorbacks with tllc, tellion and some scouts and 4 tacs.

He got first turn and popped a couple of chimeras and killed most of an infantry squad (who stayed put.)
My turn 1 crippled his 'raider, a speeder, a rhino, a dev squad, and did some additional damage.

By the end of his 2 it was clear that I just needed to clean up.

Massacre - 2nd overall

Round 3
Yuck, my doom.
He had 3 deff rolla wagons, 3 trukks, 6 nob bikers, and 20/10/10 boyz with 2 ten man nob squads and a pk warboss and kff mek

I finally get a first turn. Yay.
When he started his first turn, he had 1 battlewagon and 1 trukk that could actually move.
When he started his second turn, he had no vehicles left and I had him on the ropes. The medusa and psykers ran the bikers off of the table. I forgot he had a waaagh! left and he got one of my 'dettas on his turn3. It is the only unit I lost.
The entire game took about 30 minutes (including setup.)

Massacre. 1st place

Great tournament, great list to run. I am unsure on whether i will run it in round 2 or not. I am waiting to see ow many of these variants are out there to decide.

bonedale
05-18-2010, 06:59 AM
well I have to ask since no one believes it's "the list" but the player. However, I think a good general makes a good list and that looks like a mean list to say the least. So did that list make it easy to mop up three opponents?

gannam
05-18-2010, 07:03 AM
Edited

razcalking
05-18-2010, 10:25 PM
Isn't it great when people edit their posts to completely remove the original meanings?

Torcano
05-21-2010, 09:45 AM
You guys are insane. How the hell can you tell that from a mini-BR like this? Why do you post in here just to flame him? Why do you CARE what list he uses? Or if it won't be as good after a new codex? It's a GAME.

You two are jealous and insecure children, just like school-ground bullies. If you are really so bothered by a guy posting about his list on here I suggest you get some psychiatric help.

Fun list man, sounds like some interesting games. And good luck with your next round!

Tynskel
05-21-2010, 12:01 PM
You guys are insane. How the hell can you tell that from a mini-BR like this? Why do you post in here just to flame him? Why do you CARE what list he uses? Or if it won't be as good after a new codex? It's a GAME.

You two are jealous and insecure children, just like school-ground bullies. If you are really so bothered by a guy posting about his list on here I suggest you get some psychiatric help.

Fun list man, sounds like some interesting games. And good luck with your next round!

so hot, I think he's on fire!!

Flame war! Ahhhhhh!!!!

DarkLink
05-22-2010, 09:21 PM
Sweet... I'll go grab my Incinerator:D.

Seriously, though, solid list and solid playing. Flaming him is entirely uncalled for.

L192837465
06-03-2010, 09:28 AM

You're flaming some guys flaming a guy for a mini-rep about some list and YOU have the nerve to state they need psychiatric help? Here, let me help you out.

This will help you. (http://www.merriam-webster.com/netdict/hypocrite)

Rapture
06-07-2010, 06:31 PM
It seems like you didn't have any serious problems in your games. Why change the list up if it did so well? Also, which tank worked better for you, the manticore or the medusa?

Lets be honest, no one can say that the list sounds fun or that the games sound interesting. What I can say is that it did exactly what it was supposed to. Win.

Darkwynn
06-07-2010, 06:37 PM
I wouldn't change anything expect for the auotcannons in the squads and get more plasma in there if you can but to be honest it really won't matter much the list won't really have trouble with anything else unless you have bad rolls.