PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Pics of scratch built honor guard & Thunderfire cannons

Lord Azaghul
05-12-2010, 09:28 AM
Title says it all. I like the idea of relic blade welding honor guard for my crimson fist. The saguinary guard look like a good jumping off point, but I don't want the wings in the jump pack look.

I'm also considering building a thunderfire cannon, the current model is cool, but I hate assembling GW metal models, and the price of that thing is also a bit much. I do have a fair amount of leftover IG vehicle bits, and lots of IG heavy weapons lying around, so I'm thinking between spare vehicle treads, hw plasticard and other random bits I should be able to do something, but I'd like get some ideas from some folks who are better scratch builders then myself.

lobster-overlord
05-12-2010, 10:31 AM
The San Guard would make great start for other units. The wings are not an integral part to the power armor or the jump pack, so you can easily work with the rest of the kit.

John M.

firephinix
05-12-2010, 11:40 AM
i found these hope these will help i was thinking of doing the same but got too much to do! scrol about 1/4 down under the pic of star wars return of the empire title screen thing (my minds gone blank of words!)

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?32636-40k-Marines-Star-Wars-Themed/page5