PDA

View Full Version : Infiltrators

darkcell104
05-07-2010, 11:45 AM
If i put a chaos lord (in terminator armor) with a squad of chaos chosen marines, can they infiltrate with the lord in the squad?
thank you for answering my mind blanking question :D

karandras
05-07-2010, 11:58 AM
If a squad with the infiltrate ability is joined by an IC without the infiltrate ability, they lose their ability to infiltrate - irregardless of terminator armour.

darkcell104
05-07-2010, 12:04 PM
thank you, that is what i thought, oh well i just have to go buy terminators and deep strike :D

UltramarineFan
05-07-2010, 12:23 PM
Karandras is entirely correct but 'irregardless'? That hurts my grammar soul

Sam
05-07-2010, 09:06 PM
Karandras is entirely correct but 'irregardless'? That hurts my grammar soul

Your grammar soul should buy a dictionary. It's on page 1196 of Webster's Third New International Dictionary (Unabridged). Also, you forgot the period in your second sentence. You should double check that before complaining about someone's grammar.

Lerra
05-07-2010, 10:22 PM
While not traditional and ſometimeſ grating, "Irregarleß" is one of þoſe intuitive new additionſ to þe language to-day.

Any day where I get to use the letter thorn (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorn_(letter)) is a good day ;)

UltramarineFan
05-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Your grammar soul should buy a dictionary. It's on page 1196 of Webster's Third New International Dictionary (Unabridged). Also, you forgot the period in your second sentence. You should double check that before complaining about someone's grammar.

Well shockingly I don't have a copy at hand so I assume you have a good reason for spellcheck saying its wrong? Can't say I have ever heard this use seeing as irrelevant is something which isn't(negative) relavent and regardless is something which happens whatever the other factors are. Even if it is a word it doesn't make sense.

Shipmonkey
05-08-2010, 12:50 PM
Even if it is a word it doesn't make sense.

Much like the word "hygiene" to the average gamer.