PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the World of the Trewi, or, as humans like to call them: the Sylvan Elves

9thWarrior
05-17-2016, 02:00 PM
Welcome to the World of the Trewi, or, as we humans like to call them: the Sylvan Elves!
With great pride Fantasy Battles: The 9th Age presents to you the release of the Sylvan Elves Armybook.

An account by Thomas the Bard
By the hand of Mathys Dufour
Commissioned by Duke Regnaut of Aven

Repeatedly asked by the young of our great court to recount my tales, I have burdened my old age with the task of recording them for posterity, so they may live when I am gone. This I do to repay the kindness DukeRegnaut has shown me these long years. You may have heard songs, you may have heard stories and you may know the legends of the woodland fey, who dwell in hidden groves beyond the reach of men. A veil of mystery lies upon them from the frozen taiga of Oskland, through the dry shrublands of Arcalea, to the steaming jungles of Taphria. What testimonies exist are mired in superstition and fear, for glamours lie on the elven lands, and but a simple whisper of the horned hunters can drive a common man insane. So hearken closely to these words and doubt not their truth for they recount what I have seen. To that I swear by all the gods.

Please read on here (http://pdf.the-ninth-age.com/pdf/the-ninth-age_Sylvan_Elves_Army_Book_1-0-0.pdf)

To our Background & Arts team: sometimes words are inadequate - you guys are amazing!