PDA

View Full Version : Newb Grenade Question

RampageRabbit
04-27-2010, 11:28 PM
Ok, so I know that you can use Frag and Krak grenades on vehicles with armor values if you manage to get into close-combat with them. Does the Unit get one attack with grenades or does each individual model get one attack with grenades?

Dralafi
04-28-2010, 12:20 AM
All of the guys that have grenades gets to use them under normal circumstances.

Culven
04-28-2010, 07:40 AM
However, each model may only make one attack with grenades, regardless of how many attacks the model may normally be permitted.

RampageRabbit
04-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Cool! That's what I figured, I just wanted to make sure because it seemed like that would make blowing up tanks in assault easy if your unit had grenades. Of course I'm sure, it only seems that way.

Melissia
04-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Only one attack per turn. Each model with grenades has an unlimited amount of grenades, but may only use one grenade per turn.

Very distinct difference there.

Culven
04-28-2010, 12:12 PM
I believe that the Grenade rules explain that the model has plenty for the duration of the game, but yes is an important distinction. Since we were discussing the number of attacks within the context of a single turn, I didn't explicitly state that it applied to a single assault phase. I'm sorry if it confused anyone. I didn't mean to mislead.