PDA

View Full Version : Monstrous Arcanum - a largely selfish plea.

Mr Mystery
03-30-2016, 12:58 PM
Well, the new updated rules are out, and some of them are incredibly nasty on the board (which is why I've ordered a Mourngul. That and the model is ace, it's a mere £35, and it adds decent muscle to my nascent Undead).

So now is the time for us to get buying.

If any of them have ever tickled your fancy, now is the time. We've got to use it, or lose it.

You don't even have to be an AoS player, or even playing 8th or 9th. If it looks like a cool project model, and won't mean you going without food/other stuff, get ordering :)

Morgrim
03-31-2016, 07:07 AM
I would like the Dread Saurian and the Carmine Dragon.

Unfortunately I don't have $300 for the first or $160 for the second. Alas. Maybe, maybe I could justify the dragon if I were visiting the UK for other reasons and could get it from an event and skip the shipping. Otherwise they're on the 'once I get a nice job' list.

Path Walker
03-31-2016, 07:09 AM
Got some Fimir on the go now, especially excited after seeing the new Slaughterpriest is standing on the skull of one!

Asymmetrical Xeno
03-31-2016, 07:44 AM
Got some Fimir on the go now, especially excited after seeing the new Slaughterpriest is standing on the skull of one!

Yeah that was a nice surprise, id love it if they made them a new Destruction faction. Albeit with a certain needed backround change...

Theik
04-01-2016, 03:41 PM
Why would I buy from them without a good supported game to play with the models?
Forgeworld bailed on the Monstrous Arcanum book and never finished half the cool units in there because they were too busy making the 9 millionth tank.

Mr Mystery
04-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Yet now the rules are available for free, and cover all the models released.

Not sure how you're defining that as 'unsupported'.

Oh, wait. Yes I do.....

http://rs169.pbsrc.com/albums/u214/JRLloydIII/WebStuff/Troll%20Stuff/258Troll_spray.jpg~c200

Theik
04-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Yet now the rules are available for free, and cover all the models released.

Not sure how you're defining that as 'unsupported'.

Oh, wait. Yes I do.....

http://rs169.pbsrc.com/albums/u214/JRLloydIII/WebStuff/Troll%20Stuff/258Troll_spray.jpg~c200

I said "good game". Age of Sigmar is a terrible game in all regards in my opinion, so I have no reason to buy models for it.

grimmas
04-02-2016, 03:25 AM
I said "good game". Age of Sigmar is a terrible game in all regards in my opinion, so I have no reason to buy models for it.

Yeah you've told us that quite a lot, we remember just let us know if it changes. No need to waste your time posting until it happens.

I'll just give you these I'm sure they'll hit the right spot.

Theik
04-02-2016, 08:18 AM
That is a pretty sweet bridge, is it for sale?

grimmas
04-02-2016, 08:22 AM
That is a pretty sweet bridge, is it for sale?

Haha I'm beginning to like you

Mr Mystery
04-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Mourngul arrived!

Really nice kit - nothing warped, nothing miscast or just missed.

Looking forward to getting this built and even painted...

Next purchase? Not sure....possibly a Carmine Dragon.