PDA

View Full Version : necron Destroyer question

Khiran
04-21-2010, 07:34 AM
Ok a Necron Destroyer has the turbo boost rule, now normaly if you use the turbo boost you are not able to fire your weapons, however the Destroyer also has the rule that states it is able to fire its weapons and move. So my question is does that apply to turbo boost? Can i use the turbo boost and still fire its weapon?

Thanks

Lord Azaghul
04-21-2010, 08:14 AM
Ok a Necron Destroyer has the turbo boost rule, now normaly if you use the turbo boost you are not able to fire your weapons, however the Destroyer also has the rule that states it is able to fire its weapons and move. So my question is does that apply to turbo boost? Can i use the turbo boost and still fire its weapon?

Thanks

I could be wrong (its been a while since I've looked at that 'dex) but I think the answer is no.

Turbo boosting is different them moving. Tubro boosting means you're dedicated all engeries to fast movement rather then to moving and firing a heavy weapon.

EnglishInquisition
04-21-2010, 09:00 AM
No you can't fire a weapon when turboboosting. Its in the Universal Special Rules section.

sebi81
04-21-2010, 09:01 AM
its the same rule as all bikes and jetbikes have. they can move and fire heavy weapons as if they hadnīt moved. but if you turboboost you can not fire any weapons. same with the destroyers. they canīt fire weapons after turboboosting

Khiran
04-21-2010, 09:16 AM
What I thought just wanted to double check